Scottish Independence - indyref 2

cant beat a wee copy and paste when it debunks THL experts point

f**k all wrong with wanting scotland to be in control of its own destiney, run in the interests of scotland, not the south.

i dont hate the english, am mates with BPR, a sound englishman 

• Like 1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want Scotland, I’ve said it before but between us we have punched well above our weight in the world for over 500 years. For all the craic and banter, I’d rather have blokes from Ulster, Scotla

You're not hardcore THL until you've had PM death threats!

I voted yes last time but voted out of the EU, so because the goal posts have been changed I'd be a hypocrite if I voted yes again. With the snp putting tax on beer an sugar and anything else we enjoy

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Joe1888 said:

cant beat a wee copy and paste when it debunks THL experts point

f**k all wrong with wanting scotland to be in control of its own destiney, run in the interests of scotland, not the south.

i dont hate the english, am mates with BPR, a sound englishman 

Serious question, Joe. While I have no issue with Scotland's decision on independence. Either way, it has to be the voice of the majority. I can accept both conflicting arguments for freedom and independence and also be remaining in the union for the needs of commerce.

Why should you have another referendum?

12 hours ago, Gav said:

I voted yes last time but voted out of the EU, so because the goal posts have been changed I'd be a hypocrite if I voted yes again. With the snp putting tax on beer an sugar and anything else we enjoy, I'll not ever give them a vote again! Little Jimmy Krankie just makes me want to blast the TV with a 12g every time I see her. 

dont have to vote for the snp once independence is gained mate, id consider other options once we have a yes vote. its not all about the snp, thats how it was made out last time, this time you will see more from yes grass roots, working with other parties for yes

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Serious question, Joe. While I have no issue with Scotland's decision on independence. Either way, it has to be the voice of the majority. I can accept both conflicting arguments for freedom and independence and also be remaining in the union for the needs of commerce.

Why should you have another referendum?

we have a mandate for it, simple, it was voted for..... 

never give up on a dream, it will happen one day mate. 

the uk is sinking fast, scots were lied to in 2014, its a different ball game now

those who say the voted yes but voted to leave the eu so now cant vote yes,, wtf????  in 2014, it was said , a yes vote would mean staying in the eu..... if the snp were voted to run an indy scotland

indy scotland, dont that sound sexy ???

Aye Scots where lied to in 2014 but Salmon and jimmy krankie they spouted there pish and all the mugs fell for it if we gained independence then we would be in a poor way the only thing they planned to fund Independence with was oil revenue  they didn't have a plan B and when the oil crashed Salmon fecked off and it was for the better  , the quicker wee jimmy follows suit the better for the Scots 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Joe1888 said:

never give up on a dream, it will happen one day mate. 

the uk is sinking fast, scots were lied to in 2014, its a different ball game now

those who say the voted yes but voted to leave the eu so now cant vote yes,, wtf????  in 2014, it was said , a yes vote would mean staying in the eu..... if the snp were voted to run an indy scotland

indy scotland, dont that sound sexy ???

As an expat, I can support either decision but I just don't see the point in having them until you get the result you want as they can just have another one and reverse it. Just makes the whole thing farcical.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, The one said:

Aye Scots where lied to in 2014 but Salmon and jimmy krankie they spouted there pish and all the mugs fell for it if we gained independence then we would be in a poor way the only thing they planned to fund Independence with was oil revenue  they didn't have a plan B and when the oil crashed Salmon fecked off and it was for the better  , the quicker wee jimmy follows suit the better for the Scots 

thats rubbish mate, you still believing the lies, scotlands the only country in the uk to export more than it imported since records started, england, wales, and ni balance of trade has either fluctuated or stayed negatuve, the uk needs  scotland to balance the books, to keep the pound afloat ;);)

look at the bigger picture ffs , forget bad snp, bad, sturgeon, bad salmond, its about a vote to gain control of our own country, once we have the vote, we can vote in another party... f**k we would get the who we vote for each and everytime......

7 minutes ago, Joe1888 said:

look at the bigger picture ffs , forget bad snp, bad, sturgeon, bad salmond, its about a vote to gain control of our own country, once we have the vote, we can vote in another party... f**k we would get the who we vote for each and everytime......

and would you join the eu straight after the break from the uk?

The SNP lied just as much. Could not even get a straight answer o currency still can't.

You rabid nationalists always come out " I don't hate the English" and you also jizz you're drawers when you hear read English Welsh lads slate Scotland when you bring up the independence topic. Plays right into you're hands.

During the last referendum you're supporters followed opposition parties around the country and shouted them down. Tore down there campaign posters called no voters scum traitors etc etc.

Even to this day you c**ts still behave like scum. Local elections here few month back evey flyer from other parties were ripped down and Snp left up. Which in pretty sure is illegal but not a word condeming it from the high command. You are the most undemocratic party there is.

You bang on about Scotland were lied to and ignored.

We were told once in a lifetime but literally a day after the majority of Scots were ignored and calls of fixed ballot etc. 

3days you lot were in George Square giving interviews to any news crew calling it was  rigged calling no voter's Scotland's shame. Waving flags saying it's not over blah blah blah. Not a word from Snp. Then the loyalists turned up and kicked you lot out oh in comes the SNP condeming the actions etc. 

Didn't you have jobs to go to. No wait the biggest support of snp are c**ts on the social. Who think they are getting double dunt when they get independence lol

Have you're vote it will be another kick in the balls might be worth it to see the look on you're faces again. The unionists and loyalists will never support it to us you're just a shower of Fenian b*****ds lol

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

The SNP lied just as much. Could not even get a straight answer o currency still can't.

You rabid nationalists always come out " I don't hate the English" and you also jizz you're drawers when you hear read English Welsh lads slate Scotland when you bring up the independence topic. Plays right into you're hands.

During the last referendum you're supporters followed opposition parties around the country and shouted them down. Tore down there campaign posters called no voters scum traitors etc etc.

Even to this day you c**ts still behave like scum. Local elections here few month back evey flyer from other parties were ripped down and Snp left up. Which in pretty sure is illegal but not a word condeming it from the high command. You are the most undemocratic party there is.

You bang on about Scotland were lied to and ignored.

We were told once in a lifetime but literally a day after the majority of Scots were ignored and calls of fixed ballot etc. 

3days you lot were in George Square giving interviews to any news crew calling it was  rigged calling no voter's Scotland's shame. Waving flags saying it's not over blah blah blah. Not a word from Snp. Then the loyalists turned up and kicked you lot out oh in comes the SNP condeming the actions etc. 

Didn't you have jobs to go to. No wait the biggest support of snp are c**ts on the social. Who think they are getting double dunt when they get independence lol

Have you're vote it will be another kick in the balls might be worth it to see the look on you're faces again. The unionists and loyalists will never support it to us you're just a shower of Fenian b*****ds lol

theyre exactly the same as Antifa, killiary Clintons mob and labour. hell bent on the liberal bullshit lawlessness , indy this indy that when they want to hand it straight over to merkel.  theyre only doing it to cause a nusience. bet if they got it theyd protest about something else. like the rest do

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1