matt hayes

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about mick brown the predeter fishing guru i think he is a legend what do you lads think??

when i worked for the E A i allways use to see mick brown on the river welland at market deeping and spalding and he was allways a misrable c**t it was very hard to get a sentance from him .

Guest bullterrier
he is no where near as anoying as paul young and wilson! :doh:

BUT REX HUNT BEATS BOTH OF THEM LOL

got to agree with you there mate Rex hunt hands down. :thumbs: ..john and not forgetting his side kick bushy

what the fu*k is screaming reels all about :icon_eek: with that ginger c*nt and that scruffy dyke whos always in that caravan :wallbash: and as for poul young no wounder people think fishing is boring he sends me to sleep the boring twat :feck: i think matt is the best fresh water angler and i dont mind henry guilbys fishing on the edge :)

allrounder :bye:

Did any of you guys hear what happened to Rex Hunt and his son a few years ago?

Apperently, Rex and his son came out of a pub half cut, and there was a group of 14-15 year old youths sitting on a fence, having a laugh about something. Apparently, Rex's son thought that they were laughing at them, and shouted, 'Show some respect, that's Rex Hunt!' One the lad's then shouted back, 'Rex Hunt?, Never heard of him!'

So Rex and his son then went charging over to, 'teach the youths some respect' and got their arses kicked! They then went to the police and said that they'd been mugged! :laugh:

Did any of you guys hear what happened to Rex Hunt and his son a few years ago?

Apperently, Rex and his son came out of a pub half cut, and there was a group of 14-15 year old youths sitting on a fence, having a laugh about something. Apparently, Rex's son thought that they were laughing at them, and shouted, 'Show some respect, that's Rex Hunt!' One the lad's then shouted back, 'Rex Hunt?, Never heard of him!'

So Rex and his son then went charging over to, 'teach the youths some respect' and got their arses kicked! They then went to the police and said that they'd been mugged! :laugh:

sounds like a stupid c""""nt to me does that rex,and as for kissing fish ??????///////

well we all do it after a few pints dont we??

I can remember back many many years ago when "Go Fishing" was first aired.

Eeerrrmmm...there was just one problem and that was that the time schedule was 7am on sunday.....and where were most anglers? Yep, fishing!! i remember getting up especially early to get ready, leave all my tackle outside the door and watch as much Go Fishing as possible before tramping the mile or so to the local conservative club that i used to match fish for!!!!

You guys have all missed one Gem...."A Passion for angling".....brilliant.....ok, they loook like a pair of bum-lords, but the programme was excellent IMHO.... hugh miles is the daddy!

Eeerrrmmm...there was just one problem and that was that the time schedule was 7am on sunday.....and where were most anglers? Yep, fishing!! i remember getting up especially early to get ready, leave all my tackle outside the door and watch as much Go Fishing as possible before tramping the mile or so to the local conservative club that i used to match fish for!!!!

You guys have all missed one Gem...."A Passion for angling".....brilliant.....ok, they loook like a pair of bum-lords, but the programme was excellent IMHO.... hugh miles is the daddy!

my wife used to record go fishing while i was fishing and me and my mate would sit and watch it on getting home

a passion for angling ??

one of the best, so calm and nice .

lovely :)

a passion for angling ??

one of the best, so calm and nice .

lovely :)

i cannot see that series ever being beaten...it was just so perfect IMHO.....