When the shit hits the fan

4 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Try listening to them divvying up the guy's stuff before he's dead. Dementia is a horrible disease made worse by the vultures.

My mother in law is like that . Planning her inheritance already 

• Sad 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ain’t it funny when the shit hits the fan the people you think will be there disappear and then there are people who rise to the top.. no details, but it shows the real good people around you eve

I've spoken with newkid tonight and he is ok now ... the craic was that when he went down to his favourite public toilets and pushed his pecker through the glory hole his regular rent boy wouldn't blo

Your lucky to have 5 good close friends in this world mate ,  just last week I was let down by two badly , enough to never have anything for to do with them again. onr of them is my last tru

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

My mother in law is like that . Planning her inheritance already 

My grandad has dementia. My auntie and two cousins were discussing who was going to get his valuables while he was sat watching telly. Grandad was a WW2 RN veteran and worked as a lathe turner until he retired. My auntie and two cousins have never worked and have a combined welfare dependency of 135 years.

Luckily my grandad will never remember any of it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
17 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

My grandad has dementia. My auntie and two cousins were discussing who was going to get his valuables while he was sat watching telly. Grandad was a WW2 RN veteran and worked as a lathe turner until he retired. My auntie and two cousins have never worked and have a combined welfare dependency of 135 years.

Luckily my grandad will never remember any of it.

Cnuts arnt they . Mother in law's mum isn't even dead.  Mother in law's sister lives close to her mum and looks after her and spends time with her , my mother in law sees her 1 or 2 days a year and spends the rest of the time bitching about her and her sister but is under the impression she will be getting half.  If theirs any justice in the world she will get fuckall . 4 days ago at my Mrs family BBQ and her mum says "next time I see my mum she'll probably be in a box" then a little giggle and carried on sipping her wine.  I f***ing hate it , my Mrs don't like it but never says anything because she's her "mum" . Only when it suits her tho . Theirs f**k all money in my family and sometimes im quite glad of it  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
17 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Cnuts arnt they .

Honestly mate I wanted to punch something just typing it out. They are f*ck*ng parasites in every sense of the word. One of the cousins was even 'borrowing' money from him until my dad stepped in. We don't know how much but it's in the thousands. He's not been seen since my dad confronted him. My dad has looked after him since he was diagnosed.

The good news from this is that my mam and dad want to sell up and move out here now they've seen the true colours of the extended family. I'll care for them when the times comes and they'll want for nothing. Why not?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
24 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Honestly mate I wanted to punch something just typing it out. They are f*ck*ng parasites in every sense of the word. One of the cousins was even 'borrowing' money from him until my dad stepped in. We don't know how much but it's in the thousands. He's not been seen since my dad confronted him. My dad has looked after him since he was diagnosed.

The good news from this is that my mam and dad want to sell up and move out here now they've seen the true colours of the extended family. I'll care for them when the times comes and they'll want for nothing. Why not?

I've said to the Mrs if her mother got I'll when she's older and we needed to take her in I'd do it even tho I can't stand the woman .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've spoken with newkid tonight and he is ok now ... the craic was that when he went down to his favourite public toilets and pushed his pecker through the glory hole his regular rent boy wouldn't blow him because he still had a bit of shit coverd sweet corn on his bell end from his afternoon session with Alfredo ... he obviously wasn't happy as he is a regular and couldn't see the problem in a bit of shit hanging off his limp todger .... oh and the heading should have read when the shit hits the man ... he spelt it wrong ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
21 hours ago, socks said:

I've spoken with newkid tonight and he is ok now ... the craic was that when he went down to his favourite public toilets and pushed his pecker through the glory hole his regular rent boy wouldn't blow him because he still had a bit of shit coverd sweet corn on his bell end from his afternoon session with Alfredo ... he obviously wasn't happy as he is a regular and couldn't see the problem in a bit of shit hanging off his limp todger .... oh and the heading should have read when the shit hits the man ... he spelt it wrong ????

I just didn’t expect to see you down there mate, don’t over do it, your not my favourite, far from it...

i usually prefer my men over 5ft and under 17 stone.. I was surprised you turned your nose up at my sweet corn offering, don’t look like you turn down food very often!! ??

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I just didn’t expect to see you down there mate, don’t over do it, your not my favourite, far from it...

i usually prefer my men over 5ft and under 17 stone.. I was surprised you turned your nose up at my sweet corn offering, don’t look like you turn down food very often!! ??

How very fukcing dare you ... your only jealous because I've got the frame of a real man ... your the only bloke I know who puts a pair of tights on and has a saggy arse in them you scrawny fukcer .....

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Why fcuk is he puttin tights on for you an why ye clocking his arse when he does so ???? wierd fcuking southerners??

Don't pretend you don't know ... you are the Lycra king ???

9 minutes ago, socks said:

How very fukcing dare you ... your only jealous because I've got the frame of a real man ... your the only bloke I know who puts a pair of tights on and has a saggy arse in them you scrawny fukcer .....

The frame of a real man!!! 

Fuckung heard it all now, a dwarf that irons his shirts on a wok ffs!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Why fcuk is he puttin tights on for you an why ye clocking his arse when he does so ???? wierd fcuking southerners??

He’s a wrong un mate... kept sneaking in my tent at the last comp..

the tights were for my own personal pleasure, but he kept wanting a peak!!..

i had to to tell him to f**k off back in his hobbit hole

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

The frame of a real man!!! 

Fuckung heard it all now, a dwarf that irons his shirts on a wok ffs!!

I've seen more meat on a vegans toothpick than on your body .....