Favourite tipple of choice.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm at about 15 seconds at the moment...

This can be nice, 

I understand that mate and you're right a lot of this does get lost in translation and will inevitably do so due to the limitations of the format we use to engage. I've been on here since IanB opened

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Arry said:

Jail Ale, Legend, Dartmoor IPA or Dartmoor Best all from the Prince Town brewery if its beer (real ale). Spirits would be a good malt say Mc Callans not the right spelling I think or a Good Brandy.

Cheers Arry

A man after my own heart 

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Life's too short to look at it! :laugh:

Couldn't save a good bottle, you might die tomorrow and somebody else would drink it. Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

A man after my own heart 

Ah but your from down here mate aren't you so you would know a good ale. Sorry lot of good stuff going on today and out of likes.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry

bourbon fan here too.

love wild turkey 101 and rare breed but there's so many that i like. evan williams bottled in bond is my go to at the moment. it just hits the spot for me.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Arry said:

Couldn't save a good bottle, you might die tomorrow and somebody else would drink it. Lol.

Cheers Arry

I'd rather it kill me than some heathen pour it over my casket!

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

I went through a wine phase when i was on POF, couldn't beat nipping to Tesco for a two for a tenner deal on Blossom Hill........ ??

I'm a big fan of Spanish reds but I rarely spend more than $10 on a bottle of wine. Same with everything else I want to drink it not sit around b*llsh*tt*ng about aromas and spitting it into buckets. I cannot stand any can of food and drink poncery.

1 minute ago, antg said:

bourbon fan here too.

love wild turkey 101 and rare breed but there's so many that i like. evan williams bottled in bond is my go to at the moment. it just hits the spot for me.

I think I'm the only one in the world that thinks this, Bourbon and especially Jack Daniels all have a coconut taste to me. 

Just now, ChrisJones said:

I'd rather it kill me than some heathen pour it over my casket!

I'm a big fan of Spanish reds but I rarely spend more than $10 on a bottle of wine. Same with everything else I want to drink it not sit around b*llsh*tt*ng about aromas and spitting it into buckets. I cannot stand any can of food and drink poncery.

Wine seems to get me pissed quicker and differently to anything else, it's the kind of buzz you get when you first ever got pissed. I just can't explain it but it's a different feeling to say getting pissed on lager.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I think I'm the only one in the world that thinks this, Bourbon and especially Jack Daniels all have a coconut taste to me. 

Not at all, mate. It comes from the ageing in the oak barrels. Some people can detect it some can't. I can smell it but not taste it. My dad can taste it but not smell it.

• Like 1