Waterloo nostalgia..

Evening fella's. Regrettably, i never made it to a meet here. I was mid mid 20's when theose c@@t's trying to run the country banned it.

Anaway, I'm in the area for the week and  feel like i need to go to see the old running ground's.. the Within's.. is it? Also I'll pop in at Lydiate.

If anyone can point me to the exact location it'd really save me a lot of wasted time and my misses would really appreciate that.. she'll no doubt be loving the ride out same as my two girl's!

Been in Southport today.. and it's bigger than i thought! 

Cheers folks.. I miss those organised meets?

i went  few times, used to go with few mates in  big coaches , went to the last one, and it was getting very emotional , more so when that shower of shit turned up(antis ) , the cops had to earn there money that day .  not sure  how /if you could get on the ground today?  yeh Bosun (paul)  he might know   .

• Like 1

Cheers fella's. Yes, I'll be having a run down the coast that way on with the family later, probably today and drive back through Altcar and Lydiate just for a look around. Seem's daft not too seeing as I'm going within a stones throw.?