Chris packham

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently? .........   FAGGOT!!

I'm sure you have heard on him salt 1 thing he reckons is true is that mammals self regulate them own numbers for example  A vixen refusing a dog fox cos there ain't many rabbits about or a

He'd still be a c**t if he wasn't against hunting, he's so far up his own arse he could blow his nose and scratch his balls with the same hand! Cheers, D.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Got to admit it Davy...... ?Bet chwis packams arse you boys would get on in the flesh like??

Maybe the c**t would to my face but reading topics i nl really is a horrible piece of work and kierongun is even worse.

Edited by ginger beard
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

Maybe the c**t would to my face but reading topics i nl really is a horrible piece of work and kierongun is even worse.i've never wanted to go on a stabbing frenzy before but kierongun would get it and i'd enjoy carving up his yellow spine.

Gay Hannibal calm down ???

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Ur no i was at work.

I only know a few things but i know for a fact you and you older lover are a joke.

You wouldn't last 2 minutes if i was f***ing you or beating you.

Your more hated than i could ever wish to be.you and him are very well known to be liars and snakes but what people on here might not know is nl is also a 2 faced rat.running over to there slagging and telling tales.haha what a poof.reading your profiles had me in stitches the weekend.you should never be allowed kids.your jeremy kyle fodder.

?

Behave you said give me your address and you would come up and when I did you had other plans all bark no bite you look like something out of the wrong turn 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Mickeydemouse said:

Behave you said give me your address and you would come up and when I did you had other plans all bark no bite you look like something out of the wrong turn 

I think north has banged the brains out if you.

You never gave your address and you were the person that offered too.go back and read again.you dodged ever pinning yourself in a place on any date.you shit your pants.25 pages before that.4 posts after.

As if i was ever going to drive 20+ hours to fight a old mans play thing.but you still prolapsed.hahaha