Chris packham

On 27/05/2018 at 07:47, two crows said:

most animal populations will self regulate and food is key, if there are to many rabbits they starve ore mixi strikes, far more humane  to keep them under control, same with all animals rely , even people.

Thanks chris

• Haha 1

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently? .........   FAGGOT!!

I'm sure you have heard on him salt 1 thing he reckons is true is that mammals self regulate them own numbers for example  A vixen refusing a dog fox cos there ain't many rabbits about or a

He'd still be a c**t if he wasn't against hunting, he's so far up his own arse he could blow his nose and scratch his balls with the same hand! Cheers, D.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Rained off again so the packham gerrin stick

Pissing down here aswell today but I don't mind the ground has softened abit now so I've actually been able to let the dog have a good run about now 

4 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Pissing down here aswell today but I don't mind the ground has softened abit now so I've actually been able to let the dog have a good run about now 

Yeah got soaked out wi the dogs but packham is a bellend you know might take the chance to go brush shopping

On 26/05/2018 at 00:10, ginger beard said:

Thanks but if you look back through you will see who starts them.

The 35 pager started by kierongun.

Who's pie eater started by the autustic twat.

The 2  threads in the general section northern had to mention me.

This thread again northern started again

The downs adult also keeps leaving happy faces on all mine and other peoples comments.all he talks about is me having gay sex while hanging around with somebody less than half his age.those 2 are also well known for being twats on other sites too.kierongun has veen blamed for single handed ruining another site.

The blokes life is tragic and he's a liar and a grass.

Ginger your arse collapsed saying you would come up knew that wouldn’t happen.now I know why you keep talking about me you fancy me but your out of luck 

34 minutes ago, Mickeydemouse said:

Nothing to say so it most be true. 

Ur no i was at work.

I only know a few things but i know for a fact you and you older lover are a joke.

You wouldn't last 2 minutes if i was f***ing you or beating you.

Your more hated than i could ever wish to be.you and him are very well known to be liars and snakes but what people on here might not know is nl is also a 2 faced rat.running over to there slagging and telling tales.haha what a poof.reading your profiles had me in stitches the weekend.you should never be allowed kids.your jeremy kyle fodder.

?

16 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Ur no i was at work.

I only know a few things but i know for a fact you and you older lover are a joke.

You wouldn't last 2 minutes if i was f***ing you or beating you.

Your more hated than i could ever wish to be.you and him are very well known to be liars and snakes but what people on here might not know is nl is also a 2 faced rat.running over to there slagging and telling tales.haha what a poof.reading your profiles had me in stitches the weekend.you should never be allowed kids.your jeremy kyle fodder.

?

?????

• Haha 1