New farm good result

This is the time of year me and ian and craig would normally do a "brancher"cull for a keeper on the borders but   landowner   informed keeper to leave them  for his visiting friends.  Dissapointed  but we knocked on a farm just a mile from  that one and farmer was more than happy to have us on  as long as we culled a few ferals as well  as the branchers , thoroughly enjoyed the day out  rapids in use

20180505_152950.jpg

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, ftm said:

This is the time of year me and ian and craig would normally do a "brancher"cull for a keeper on the borders but   landowner   informed keeper to leave them  for his visiting friends.  Dissapointed  but we knocked on a farm just a mile from  that one and farmer was more than happy to have us on  as long as we culled a few ferals as well  as the branchers , thoroughly enjoyed the day out  rapids in use

20180505_152950.jpg

and all shot on the DAY Billy

take note Mark

not a frozen one in site ?

top class as per Billy

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

Couple of days once they out the nest mate we hit lucky yesterday as we approached this new perm rookery the branchers were already taking off so we only got the left overs . Other rookeries havent got branchers yet  ive been informed  

• Like 1

Nice one mate, iv no permission with rookerys on but one farmer told me in the next few weeks his hoppers for cow feed get a right battering this time every year by all the young corvids so i should get plenty there, (fingers crossed.)

• Like 1