Pox ridden b*****ds

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The amount of verbal diarrhoea you spout is unreal.

Do them once with a decent flea treatment then stick flea collars on them. I do mine with advocate every few months but during spring and summer they also have cheap flea collars on and never had a pr

Bravecto.

Posted Images

• For dogs: Dose is 0.0015 to 0.003 mg per pound (0.003 to 0.006 mg/kg) once a month for heartworm prevention; 0.15 mg per pound (0.3 mg/kg) once, then repeat in 14 days for skin parasites; and 0.1 mg per pound (0.2 mg/kg) once for gastrointestinal parasites.
  • (SHAMELESSLY COPIED AND PASTED)
Just now, roybo said:
  • For dogs: Dose is 0.0015 to 0.003 mg per pound (0.003 to 0.006 mg/kg) once a month for heartworm prevention; 0.15 mg per pound (0.3 mg/kg) once, then repeat in 14 days for skin parasites; and 0.1 mg per pound (0.2 mg/kg) once for gastrointestinal parasites.
  • (SHAMELESSLY COPIED AND PASTED)

No need to shout

• Haha 2
On 3 May 2018 at 12:56, skycat said:

Have you tried Diatomaceous Earth? It is a very fine powder made from the shells of tiny crustaceans millions of years ago. The sharp edges of the powder granules (you'd need a very powerful microscope to see the grains) work their way between the carapace of all insects, not just fleas. They lose body fluids and die. Just work it into the dog's fur all over: might make it a bit white as it feels and looks just like talcum powder. The good thing is that you can also use it, sprinkled or puffed, into kennels, around the house (skirting board cracks, between floor boards, nooks and crannies in furniture: all the places that fleas lay their eggs and where the larvae develop). It has no smell at all, and is not toxic to any living mammal or bird: I used to dust my chickens and their house with it to keep mites away. 

I haven't had to use any chemical product for years now, and only dust the house once a year, the dogs twice, or if I see a flea, which is very rare indeed and probably only because they've picked one up while they're out. Only downside is that some people might not want to use it in the house, but as I only use it where it can't be seen and the hoover can't reach it's not a problem. And, it doesn't go off.

Sky cat used it fa yrs eat it myself in a drink few times a week it's ok da fleas but they need to crawl through it to break there hardy she'll then die it's better when ya feed it them on flesh or whatever ,but it don't compare to ivomec advocates moxidectin etc,I suppose if you don't want a use chemicals that's fine and ok but pest control y'all get the jukels round some mangy creatures ring wormy creatures and dia matoceous Earth ,just won't handle the job in hand I have used benzo watered right down that keeps em always plus the added bonus of mange deterrent  I believe use what ya feel okay with if its doing the job needed we all different some work the animals in clean environments ,others have no option where gas there animals through the creatures they hunt conditions some men won't step on ,. Has the saying goes there's a clean rat then there's a dirty rat.lol.atb bill

Diatoms earth does work any need to eat depends on the individuals beliefs ,wheat shite in dog buns units do dogs need to eat it,same applies .depends what one believes.    Diatom earth also treats intentional worms ,has good has chemicals doubt it,but one reason fa the right diet his canines seemed to get by without either fa mellinia.no need fa pain killers fa jukel when he ruptured a ligament ,the list his endless we do what we think his right by our jukels and diatoms earth great fa bed bugs also any need no we could simply spray other prefer the organic way . Ya no what they say about a wee bit a poison it can keep thee alive at times..not all have a bottomless pit of cash to venture to the vet who will kindly rob you blind,the self same chemicals can be gotten in stronger doses fa pennies just one needs the knowledge to implement the chemicals ..how many times do you see on medication where the weight per doses has varying doses between five and ten kilo and so on ,common sense tells us overdosing his   Very unlikely.  Some of us have kept jukels fa the reason they came about flesh providers.not just sporting dogs big difference there be plenty folk that. Need there pennies da the family unit and if one can save on this so be it has fa diatom earth  it works fa some.atb bill

On 4 May 2018 at 08:08, Saltmoon said:

Sandymere have you ever had a go a drawing a Springer? 

Go down the beach draw one in sand. Or go online fa the predicament of the finished outcome save on fuel going ta beach .the out come when the sand his wet could be different than the silica sand we brush between the pavers which of course needs to be dry knowledge his allways best first hand and gas we say experience his better and don't knock till you tried it we can go on and on and on i fear the sketch in Devon would be much brighter than one sketched in black pool sand get my drift.atb bill