Dogs dinners

DSC_2108.thumb.JPG.011af1c79cf60083588501d26a183ef9.JPGDSC_2109.thumb.JPG.289fb46e3e2d407f335c6eb6ea4a1092.JPG

This months grub just been dropped off, lamb and tripe, beef and tripe, beef and oily fish, turkey and tripe, 4 kilo of chicken necks and some salmon oil, topped up with some fresh venison and other bits of 'hedgerow mutton' my  dogs be grand.......?

• Like 3

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bate dat...lol

2/3days worth feeds 5 terriers and a lurcher, around £8/10,got a guy sorts out 12kg of fresh chicken backs £2.50, anything edible from side of road and nights lamping goes in dog freezer, bag of biscu

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_2108.thumb.JPG.011af1c79cf60083588501d26a183ef9.JPGDSC_2109.thumb.JPG.289fb46e3e2d407f335c6eb6ea4a1092.JPG

This months grub just been dropped off, lamb and tripe, beef and tripe, beef and oily fish, turkey and tripe, 4 kilo of chicken necks and some salmon oil, topped up with some fresh venison and other bits of 'hedgerow mutton' my  dogs be grand.......?

You gettin that from bulmers?

24 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

That's good grub dan how much does that set you back

I spend between £60/80 per month pete depending try and feed them something different everyday, around £10/£15 per week, feeds 4/5 terriers and 2 runners, bag of dry £30 per month and i get fresh chicken backs for £2:50 per 12 kg box, mix it up with what ever i get when im out and about lol?could be sourced cheaper elsewhere but it's convenient and fresh, some places sell it cheaper but defrost it and it f***ing stinks ?

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I spend between £60/80 per month pete depending try and feed them something different everyday, around £10/£15 per week, feeds 4/5 terriers and 2 runners, bag of dry £30 per month and i get fresh chicken backs for £2:50 per 12 kg box, mix it up with what ever i get when im out and about lol?could be sourced cheaper elsewhere but it's convenient and fresh, some places sell it cheaper but defrost it and it f***ing stinks ?

Sounds a fair bit of doe but then How long would 60 nicker last in the pub

I remember when you could go out drink 10 pints a mild have a brass fish and chips after bus home

All for 30 bob

Stanacre chicken in Wakefield best mince chicken I’ve bought for dogs,spotlessly clean place, I think I was paying 50p for 5 lbs block of minced chicken,there’s a website for contact details,not sure if the do delivery’s .

8 minutes ago, Str said:

Stanacre chicken in Wakefield best mince chicken I’ve bought for dogs,spotlessly clean place, I think I was paying 50p for 5 lbs block of minced chicken,there’s a website for contact details,not sure if the do delivery’s .

That's good it's 65p a pound local 

I’ve gone off feeding mince chicken instead I get fish bits from my local chippy 50p for just under a pound bag of off cuts of haddock & cod , tins of sardines 34p a tin in oil from Lidl, eggs, so every meal time there’s something different on there Aurtarky chicken meal £13.80 a 15kg bag from Costco,they look and go well on it,over the years I’ve tried all sorts, rabbits for years but I would say they look better on a good quality meal with plenty fish oily fish eggs which are high grade proteins,some proteins are harder for the body to digest that’s why body builders eat eggs fish & chicken.

• Like 1