You comfortable there?

Over last few weeks iv finally got my dogs down my own house they’ve been kept at my uncle for years ! My misses loves them totally obsessed with them so I come home to this early supposed to be working dogs lol 

5FB1312E-1680-4C5E-B2EE-B48E4D2C0D48.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Over last few weeks iv finally got my dogs down my own house they’ve been kept at my uncle for years ! My misses loves them totally obsessed with them so I come home to this early supposed to be working dogs lol 

5FB1312E-1680-4C5E-B2EE-B48E4D2C0D48.jpeg

Bless 

• Like 2

Much rather keep dogs in house. As those pics above show, I think dogs feel more part of it all if they're inside more, rather than in kennels most the time. 

I know that's not practical for some people, just my thoughts on the majority of most people with dogs :thumbs:

we keep the saluki indoors,but jaysus the hair gets on bloody everything,hes indoors now and regret not putting him out ,herself ,the daughter and my son wouldnt hear of him being evicted but the plus side is hes a hell of a guard dog allready...hes as savage as the shepherd in the back

RUSTAM THE SPOILT 025.JPG

• Like 9