Indentification

21 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m amazed some folk never saw em or don’t have em local, iv lived in few diff spots all over U.K. an am sure iv seen em most places, if ye ain’t seen em,make time it’s wirth it

It's surprising how many people walk round with there eyes closed, my daughter had a family of hedgehogs in here back garden last autumn, the garden is shared by four houses, she started to feed them outside her French doors and they came for food every night, I put a camera up with red led,s on and caught all the hogs and all her neighbours walking past, not one of them saw the hogs sat 6 ft away eating or the red LEDs on the camera taking photos of them walking by, I have not seen one for years but as a kid they were living on the stream that ran through the middle the council estate in Bristol I grew up on, they used to nest in the stonework were the stream ran under the main road, I expect if Scot sits down quietly were he saw it, she will not only give herself away, but will probably also have a nest nearby that she will keep popping back to 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Seen me first hedge pig of year on Friday night, ain’t particularly been looking for them this year yet but stopped car an had a quick look an since then iv seen 7 over weekend driving home from work at night 

We got a heavy Frost about two week's ago,I found one frozen to death.