The Russians

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness. In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of i

Just keep an eye open for what May and Barnier are slipping in the back door while we have this plastered all over the porch  

May's threat of sanctions must have worked as it would appear that Russia's President Putin has now revealed the name of the agent who poisoned the ex spy, as he was clearly heard to say "Yukanol Fuko

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, scothunter said:

He wasn't pardoned lol

He was released of part of prisoner exchange with the Americans for one of there own.

As for her wonder what dirt Moscow has on her.

It didn't bother them shooting down a passenger jet full of innocent people, doubt the daughter caused them to lose any sleep.

Just now, JohnGalway said:

It didn't bother them shooting down a passenger jet full of innocent people, doubt the daughter caused them to lose any sleep.

Was talking about the selling out bitch of British security mate.

One thing ambrovich will be ok. He commissioned and paid for a super yacht for comrade Putin. Bigger than his own.

The price you pay to eat safe food eh lol

For all you Putin lovers and haters, here's the man himself getting interviewed by America's NBC a couple of weeks ago. Stick the subtitles on and sit down with a nice cup of polonium tea:

Posted this in the wrong thread on Saturday:

Having spent some time in Russia I think it's a nice place with pleasant people. Cities are modernised and quite European, while out in the countryside things can be a bit more backward. Putin will win the next election as he is genuinely popular rather than from vote stuffing. This is because living standards have increased substantially since the 90's and he brings stability to the country. After sanctions the economy is now growing again as the oil price rises and the government becomes more flush with cash. People I know in a revolutionary opposition party openly have demonstrations and raise money in the centre of Moscow. They normally only get lifted when they start rabble rousing.

The BBC is very biased against Russia from the reporting I see on subjects I know a bit about, as is much of the liberal press. I think the Russian's probably did poison the spy. The main problem I see isn't that they attempted to kill a traitor, it's that others have been exposed to the poison instead of quietly removing one person. Russia has a lot of bad points but they ain't as bad as often is made out.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, scothunter said:

Was talking about the selling out bitch of British security mate.

One thing ambrovich will be ok. He commissioned and paid for a super yacht for comrade Putin. Bigger than his own.

The price you pay to eat safe food eh lol

Makes the world go round mate, I’m comfortable with it.......in fact I prefer it.

Beats f**k out of being lectured on “the morality “ of tax by a mob who is pissing it away hand over fist.

10 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Fair comments and all governments are going to be shown the way the propaganda intends.

Question?

Do you trust him?

I don’t think trust comes into it, if a snake looks like a snake then you know where you stand, everyone knows the rules, jobs a good un.......Its the snakes bullshitting they are paragons of virtue and working against you behind the scenes (as per the UK governments) that I can’t f***ing stand !

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t think trust comes into it, if a snake looks like a snake then you know where you stand, everyone knows the rules, jobs a good un.......Its the snakes bullshitting they are paragons of virtue and working against you behind the scenes (as per the UK governments) that I can’t f***ing stand !

I agree mate but I only ask because there seems to be a lot of love shown for Vlad on THL and like with old Don I'm never quite sure why? :hmm:

The default setting should be 'incredibly suspicious' but I will credit Vlad with one thing. He'll stab you in the belly and stare you down while you go out. I'd rather that than a knife in the back which is pretty much the rest of them. I say credit. Not admire.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

That's what i like to hear. I'd sooner our government and our masters the USA tell the world, "We are going into the Middle East to take their oil and they can't do a god damn thing about it!" than try and butter us up with bull crap!