Bet it would if it was sent to SI ,,Mitch

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes been looking at these , I do like FX FAC Guns  FAO been round tonight and told me  its a yes ,Just got to wait for my ticket to come through now ,may be month or two

If daystate put a bit more QC , recognize problems shooters are having with daystate guns from the regal to there top price gun  then sort the problem out in the first place  and fit regs ,then they w

It is a shame that the body goes it's own way, and does not stay close to the mind.  Body Sixty Plus, mind set still Twenty Five or so on a good day. All the very best  

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Bet it would if it was sent to SI ,,Mitch

Something to do with the barrel and reg , apparently only about 24 ft/lbs .

Ratworks reg might be better for HW100 fac , might have to ask the question  

2 hours ago, villaman said:

Well i said i might even think about Daystate , I contacted one of the local RFD and asked about daystate guns FAC . Yes he said we can do that for you about a 4 week wait ,then he said " i would like you to sign a disclaimer so if anything goes wrong then you contact daystate and deal with them , we are not the only ones doing it but another 3 local RFD are as well "  .

Apparently nearly every daystate they have sold had to go back , that includes sub 12 and fac  and when it does go back then daystate say nothing wrong with the gun   and charge you for looking at it and postage .

This is the same  problem i had before with them . A  leopard never changes its spots as the saying goes 

Exact same problem I had, except the shop was fighting my corner for me and got the charges dropped(so they say).

it went back 3 times and they insisted nowt wrong with it, load of rubbish.

Only place or should i say person i would buy

a DS from would be JON JON

that way i know its been tried and tested

and iv all ready had one off him along with a few other rifles

and they have come to me like new

If im honest i would still have it now if i did not need the wonga at the time .

O and davids wolf

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, villaman said:

I have said many times and some on here did not like it BUT IMO THEY ARE OVERPRICED ,OVERRATED  CRAP 

Yep but not when you get one off Jon

i had no problems with mine Mitch

and it was nearly the hw100 that went in its place mate :yes:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Yep but not when you get one off Jon

i had no problems with mine Mitch

and it was nearly the hw100 that went in its place mate :yes:

I know you liked it but when you can buy HW100 for about £750 with a mod , 2 mags and regged and this why i say overpriced . cheapest model from Daystate is a regal at £800 + , with one mag ,un regged  , no mod and a very noisey hammer system poor coating on shroud .  I know we all can pick faults in anything but you must admit they have a fair share of slagging off by people who have owned them 

6 hours ago, villaman said:

I know you liked it but when you can buy HW100 for about £750 with a mod , 2 mags and regged and this why i say overpriced . cheapest model from Daystate is a regal at £800 + , with one mag ,un regged  , no mod and a very noisey hammer system poor coating on shroud .  I know we all can pick faults in anything but you must admit they have a fair share of slagging off by people who have owned them 

Got to admit mind mine was a none electronic one and made when they did make good rifles

Not like now where its all about money .

and if i got another it would have to be old school

and not any of these new contraptions there bringing out .

PS,, if you can remember Mitch i hated DS for all the shit you and simon went through mate

and i did not even own one then lol

• Like 1
12 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Got to admit mind mine was a none electronic one and made when they did make good rifles

Not like now where its all about money .

and if i got another it would have to be old school

and not any of these new contraptions there bringing out .

PS,, if you can remember Mitch i hated DS for all the shit you and simon went through mate

and i did not even own one then lol

If daystate put a bit more QC , recognize problems shooters are having with daystate guns from the regal to there top price gun  then sort the problem out in the first place  and fit regs ,then they would wipe the market in airguns . 

When you had Tony Belas burying his head in the sand over all the complaints on forums ,facebook and shooters phoning / emailing  , what do you expect , T*****,  

• Like 2