Gutted

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

There's a lot to be said for a wee bit self preservation or running brain ,tunnel vision types seen a plenty they don't make old bones.and those that do get a season or two works are usually flecked.atb Bill 

Well you can't have everything 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always sad to lose a dog unexpectedly.    

Hi all thought take time to do a quick post took dog out other night first slip with him he followed it up for two large fields (bugger for using his bloody nose) didn't return, found him in the middl

To he guy who started this topic, sorry for your loss. To the bloke who supposedly torched someone's car and beat them up.....LOL!   Running a dog over is upsetting but an accident and is no

Posted Images

i think you will find adding greyhound excessively in fairness the results are predictable  but the discussion was heard ginger and now the boxes are being ticked  .go generation of the xs or add a little bit of nouse in em like collie or saluki only needs a wee drop.atb Bill. Ps on a note I no off ten yr old bull xes still doing a job not fecker not blown still grafting its breedin with Comoros sences not blindness. But knowledge his there to take head off but some just don't want take it in they no better .atb bill

• Like 1

Most the injuries aren't running injuries ? Only two pups out of the litter have had bad injuries that's out of a litter of 11 and as for not starting properly yet, half the litter have taken more in 3 months than most folk on here with there dogs in 3 seasons ? The more you go out and the more you slip your dogs the more chance of picking up an injury, I had a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull and to say he wasn't built for the job would be wrong, 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Shaddy93 said:

And did I see someone suggesting to add abit of collie into the blood? Behave yourself and go to bed, wake up tomorrow a new man

Bit of Hancock I think shaddy just the ticket for that lark

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Shaddy93 said:

Most the injuries aren't running injuries ? Only two pups out of the litter have had bad injuries that's out of a litter of 11 and as for not starting properly yet, half the litter have taken more in 3 months than most folk on here with there dogs in 3 seasons ? The more you go out and the more you slip your dogs the more chance of picking up an injury, I had a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull and to say he wasn't built for the job would be wrong, 

Not a clue what dogs billhardy has but i know mines has taken everything that boris',s dog has already.

Guest Navek
36 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Clumsy buggers them bull crosses

To be fair most bull crosses see: to have a lack of self preservation when it comes trying catch  something.....leads to some exciting corses and plenty of hours stich8ng the dumb c**ts up lol 

17 minutes ago, Navek said:

To be fair most bull crosses see: to have a lack of self preservation when it comes trying catch  something.....leads to some exciting corses and plenty of hours stich8ng the dumb c**ts up lol 

Well I reckon the more terrier they got in them the cleverer they seem to be mine are sight hound saturated hence thick as 2 short uns

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

Not a clue what dogs billhardy has but i know mines has taken everything that boris',s dog has already.

I’m really pleased for you that your dogs had a rabbit and a rat. But don’t make out like you know about my dogs that’s just laughable ?