On 2/10/2018 at 16:03, Ballbag said:

Any one heard of it or no how it's bread fellow got a dog out of it to scouser supposedly cheers 

Any pics of the dog ? Think I seen this litter some smart pups amongst them   atb At

I’ll try and get one it’s 3 year old now big hairy bitch supposed to be ok he did buy it recently but fella didn’t know anything about breeding only parents been used on lamp but everything he was told seems to be true how it behave jumps etc was asking sumone normally no’s on here thanks for reply atb ball bag 

4 hours ago, Ballbag said:

I’ll try and get one it’s 3 year old now big hairy bitch supposed to be ok he did buy it recently but fella didn’t know anything about breeding only parents been used on lamp but everything he was told seems to be true how it behave jumps etc was asking sumone normally no’s on here thanks for reply atb ball bag 

Coco isn't a dog I don't think, lol but I know scouser was used over a bitch owned by a man named coco if that's any help, atb At

• Like 1

Fellow said this was nearly 3 so this could be owt 😂😂mate really happy with it so don’t think he’s bothered really now but would have been nice to no thanks again lads atb B.B. 

13 hours ago, All-terrain said:

He's had 2 litters out scouser to same bitch,atb At

Must be a different bitch he took it to scouser first time she didn't take so this time he got her artificial done. 

Just got off phone to coco pal. The sister to his bitch went to scouser aswel what tom owned his bitch only had one litter to him. 

Edited by craigo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, craigo said:

Must be a different bitch he took it to scouser first time she didn't take so this time he got her artificial done. 

Just got off phone to coco pal. The sister to his bitch went to scouser aswel what tom owned his bitch only had one litter to him. 

how's your dog turning out craigo 

5 hours ago, craigo said:

Your right Craigo, I knew he had 2 litters same way bred,just forgot it was sisters, atb At

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Barrie
      For those not already aware, Alison Johnstone MSP (Scottish Green Party) has tabled a Private Member’s Bill, which if approved would have a severe, negative impact on all forms of hunting with dogs. It is presently out for public consultation and that consultation period ends on 15th September 2019, which is less than a month away. It’s essential that you and as many other likeminded individuals as possible respond before that date.
      Before responding, it’s advisable to read the comments and notes of guidance provided by the Scottish Countryside Alliance and/or Scottish Association of Country Sports. These can be found at: https://www.countryside-alliance.org/getattachment/cd8b72ad-d577-4523-bbcb-5b19a6e89461/Alison-Johnstone-Consultation-Countryside-Alliance-Response_.pdf?lang=en-GB and   https://www.sacs.org.uk/media/uploads/cat-252/banning-fox-and-hare-control-in-scotland-sacs-consultation-guidance-for-members.pdf
      The survey is also available online and can be completed at: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/WildMammals/
      It’s important to complete the survey in full (including names and addresses) and no matter how frustrating, or ridiculous you may find some of the proposals, please remember “courtesy at all times”. There's no extra points for belligerence, or for rudeness, the purpose of the exercise is to improve awareness, NOT to make any more enemies than we already have.
      Y.I.S. - Barrie
    • By courser
      I have a copy of Darcy'S book "OF DOGS AND DEER".  It is in mint unread  condition it is cased and  numbered  857 of 1000.
      I wish to sell it but have no idea of what would be a fair price. Any help?
    • By callum104
      Have always had an interest in dogs in general (ive always had terriers but later became interested in running dogs). I've lived in Spain for 5 years and have a 4 year old whippet but hes from show lines and has never worked. Recently, encouraged by my girlfriend we decided on getting another pup. We came across a galgo from good coursing lines and went for it (if anyone is interested there are a few videos of parents/grandparents coursing on the internet that i can post). He's currently 14 weeks old and has been with me for 2 weeks. He already has a decent recall and i'm now teaching him to retrieve. 
      Is there any advice you'd give to someone about how to go about getting started, books worth reading, training etc? I know it's important not to overdo it but is there anything specific that i should be doing? The idea would be rabbiting/mooching and maybe hare coursing if i can find something fairly closeby. He's eating a diet of meat, offal and a bit of veg and is almost as big as the whippet already so going to be pretty big. Can already tell that they mature much slower than whippets, i guess becauae of the difference in size.
      I've also seen there are a few users who travel to/live in spain so any insight in the laws etc over here hunting with dogs (I'm in the catalonia region) or experience with breed would be really helpful.
      The first pic is of him before he arrived, the black bitch is the dam and thought i'd throw in a photo of my whippet...not a bad place to live!
      Thanks for any help

• By Systema
      Sadly Mick Douglas has passed away a few years ago ,its interesting to hear from others who knew him or met him .
      I had 2 lurchers from Mick and as you see later will put up some photos .
      I was young at the time ,but his advice on training and working  was a great help,in my hunting trips.
      He was his own man ,living up on the marshes and had a lot of skills too.
      I enjoyed being in his present,never did i feel he talked bullshit and what was passed to me made a lot of sense,
      you be sadly missed my friend and thank you for sharing your knowledge to me ......

• By Glegs
      Hi folks, after sadly loosing my 10months old pup last week I’m looking for a replacement. Ideally I want something from a pup to 5months old. Must be a male dog. With regards to the cross ideally I would want bull 1/4 bull greyhound x deerhound collie greyhound. If there’s anything about please let me know, thanks