wolf hound x deerhound pups

2 minutes ago, ijf said:

Any update on your dog and your hunting over Ted?

not taken her hunting yet,thinking about taking her for yotes late december.

she has a dislike to any other dog outside the house,so far 3 Pomeranians have had a good shake.

since i live approx 200yards from the edge of town,we get the yotes yipping and the dog gets pretty hyped up when she hears them.

she knows whats going on 

• Like 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like the one with the white cross on her chest is heading my way this friday ?

Don't get attached to the cats?

Looks like the old deerhoundy types,get one and get it on racoons and coyotes,lucky man  70 odd quid for a pup,puts UK prices into perspective.

Posted Images

On 23/02/2019 at 17:53, Ted Newgent said:

i am on canada's largest hunting/shooting forum and posted up on there last night

to get folk from ontario saying its fine for them to use dogs.

i am in saskatchewan and the provincial laws are completely different over here.

no one from sask has made a comment as of yet.hunting with dogs is frowned upon were i live.

i am going to screw with the CO when he gets back to me,well thats if he does lol

Good luck bud ,I'd go mooching anyway ,any pics of dog now?

7 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Good luck bud ,I'd go mooching anyway ,any pics of dog now?

Mooching around in the wrong area with a dog could lead to me being arrested, loss of dog truck and hunting privileges for anything from a year to five plus a 5 figure fine.its taken very seriously over here, the conservation officers are everywhere and dont fck around. 

8 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Mooching around in the wrong area with a dog could lead to me being arrested, loss of dog truck and hunting privileges for anything from a year to five plus a 5 figure fine.its taken very seriously over here, the conservation officers are everywhere and dont fck around. 

Yes - experienced it first hand when I was living in BC.  

Used to dream of having a few dhxbhxgh dogs out there. I reckon you would have serious fun if you had 4 good dogs. 

Only thing is game is seriously wide. Anything your after has to stay clear of bears, coyotes, wolves, cougars .. avoiding humans is easy compared to that! Getting close to slip a dog would be your issue but if you could walk through a block of wood where the deer hold up you would get serious courses 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ijf said:

Yes - experienced it first hand when I was living in BC.  

Used to dream of having a few dhxbhxgh dogs out there. I reckon you would have serious fun if you had 4 good dogs. 

Only thing is game is seriously wide. Anything your after has to stay clear of bears, coyotes, wolves, cougars .. avoiding humans is easy compared to that! Getting close to slip a dog would be your issue but if you could walk through a block of wood where the deer hold up you would get serious courses 

Cant hunt deer with dogs here

jail time

1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

I have one place in mind were i can take the hound for yotes

just need another person with me so hopefully i can film her doing what she is bred for.

need to get organised 

Good luck bud hope she does well & no injuries ?. Atb

16 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

Cant hunt deer with dogs here

jail time

Same in uk ,I keep myself to myself tell no one nothing and go about my thing as quick as poss and no noise ,"poachers way " I never had a problem and it's hot round my way .

im sure if land owner gives you green light you b ok just keep it shush.

atvb

mooch

3 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Same in uk ,I keep myself to myself tell no one nothing and go about my thing as quick as poss and no noise ,"poachers way " I never had a problem and it's hot round my way .

im sure if land owner gives you green light you b ok just keep it shush.

atvb

mooch

not a chance