Zbroia, a name to look out for!

Well Mr Mole, I think you have a great gun there.

I was umming and arring about one on Gunstar in North Yorkshire. 

I think it will be like the East German cameras (before the wall came down) , very high quality and cheaper because of their home economies.

I am envious. Good luck with it. I think you will be keeping this one.

I expect that because they aren't a known name, the resale values on others will plummet until they become appreciated.

So we may all get to try one.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, a quick quetion, how many air rifles do you know that are 1 ) A pcp 2 ) Regulated 3 ) Come with 2 filling probes (BSP and quick change) 4 ) 2 magazines 5 ) Anti double loa

ты, должно быть, шутишь.........

Glad you didn't put daystate /brocock  into proven 

Posted Images

19 hours ago, PeskyWabbits said:

I think it will be like the East German cameras (before the wall came down) , very high quality and cheaper because of their home economies.

I expect that because they aren't a known name, the resale values on others will plummet until they become appreciated.

I got that very gun!

Just watched some videos on youtube of Zbroia air rifles and they look  like they perform alright. Some of the reviews were shooting new guns, so a build up of lead in the barrel will only make them more accurate. Some people say they look cheap, well, they are cheap, but I think they look alright and for some people they're gonna' tick all the boxes for the money.

On 28/11/2017 at 22:56, PeskyWabbits said:

Like that analogy there Peskehh.

On 11/29/2017 at 19:53, PLEDGEY said:

Just watched some videos on youtube of Zbroia air rifles and they look  like they perform alright. Some of the reviews were shooting new guns, so a build up of lead in the barrel will only make them more accurate. Some people say they look cheap, well, they are cheap, but I think they look alright and for some people they're gonna' tick all the boxes for the money.

I do not think they look cheap. Cheap does not have an filling port cover that unscrews and a 300 bar working pressure mechanism! The stock is not heavily engraved, lacquered or designed to look like a prop from a sci fi movie, it is a rifle of classic styling that has a simple look. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, secretagentmole said:

I do not think they look cheap. Cheap does not have an filling port cover that unscrews and a 300 bar working pressure mechanism! The stock is not heavily engraved, lacquered or designed to look like a prop from a sci fi movie, it is a rifle of classic styling that has a simple look. 

Like I said , some people think they look cheap, I think they look alright.  One of the reasons you can get so much gun for the money is the company hasn't got a massive out lay for promotion. I bet companies like AA and Daystate spend sh1t loads of £££ on advertising and promotional goodies, this has all got to be paid for.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, mark williams said:

With respect,

Just buy a HW 100 in any format of your choice and you won`t be buying again.

:good:

With respect, there have recently been cases of bad barrels, the leaks are back worse than a St Davids festival, power level problems, scratched stocks, if they are assembled with something like the reputation for quality that Weihrauch USED to have then fine, but now HW are selling guns that would shame SMK! I will not buy another new HW springer after the last two 95s we brought were fitted with corkscrews and not springs. Poor finish was not something they were known for, it is now!

23 hours ago, mark williams said:

With respect,

Just buy a HW 100 in any format of your choice and you won`t be buying again.

:good:

The thing is Mark not every one likes the hw100 it took me some time to get on with the one i have

I lent mine to a mate the last time we were out and he told me at the end of the night he would not buy one because of the wait

TO BLOODY HEAVY THAT FOR ME

was his opinion of the hw100

I MEAN WOULD YOU ADD A HW97KS OR KT TO YOUR SPRING COLLECTION ?

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Everything we say is opinion/ individual experience Jimmy :good:

I know I already own FWB Sports and a TX 200 HC MK3 .177 the best springers ( in my opinion) but that doesn`t mean I wouldn`t own an inferior one " as back up" so yeah I would add a 97ks or kt, or even the Pro Sport to my spring collection. :p x

PCP wise, the HW 100 is by far the best pcp in any format, ( in my opinion).

:laugh:  only saying