Brexit Impact.

A question......why does any type of impact matter and what exactly can you do about it any way?

Why are we even talking about it?......of course the remaining EU members will just crack on, what else they going to do?

And likewise, the UK should just crack on.......

”oh my goodness, the Romans are leaving.......well my good Druid, what do you think the social & economic impact will be?......will it affect the price of wode do you think?”

You have road sweepers walking around cracking on like Mark Carney......shut up, the world will f***ing just keep turning ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A question......why does any type of impact matter and what exactly can you do about it any way? Why are we even talking about it?......of course the remaining EU members will just crack on, what

We can see it mate & it's really annoying...............DO SOMETHING!!!

Surely, this will also have an impact on the remaining EU members..........but they don't seem so keen too keen to point this out. Can't imagine why.........

1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

We can see it mate & it's really annoying...............DO SOMETHING!!!

How lol I've gone to settings/ signature  it's there  but there's no delete option  grrrrrr  I thought I had disabled it but I've just stopped myself from veiwing it 

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Free Tibet :rofl: I always wondered about your self immolating monk,whats the story behind him?Wasnt because we voted to leave the EU was it?

Damm brexit and its crazy monks 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

The EU will carry on without us, for sure, but how will our leaving affect them ?

I'm no expert, but won't the remaining members have to make up the shortfall, once our contributions stop - the likes of Greece and Portugal are already being heavily propped up, so those left in will have to pay in more to support them ? And surely the lower end of the EU financial spectrum aren't in a position to put their hands deeper into their own pockets ?

Of course there will be consequences mate, but it is what is. It would however be foolish to assume that one member leaving can leave unscathed while the remaining 27 will suffer?

Only time can tell & that's the only certainty we have, regardless of what the experts predict.....

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

How lol I've gone to settings/ signature  it's there  but there's no delete option  grrrrrr  I thought I had disabled it but I've just stopped myself from veiwing it 

Well, you haven't stopped US from viewing it, and I'm starting to find the image disturbing ! In fact, it's bordering on offensive ! I'm off to my quiet place, where I don't have to think about such horrid things. I'll probably have nightmares and wouldn't be surprised if I need counselling to get over the trauma........

11 minutes ago, kanny said:

You must know by now you're asking the wrong person!! Haha....

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1
Just now, Blackbriar said:

Well, you haven't stopped US from viewing it, and I'm starting to find the image disturbing ! In fact, it's bordering on offensive ! I'm off to my quiet place, where I don't have to think about such horrid things. I'll probably have nightmares and wouldn't be surprised if I need counselling to get over the trauma........

Like I give a f@#k lol  if you all go to account settings/signature you can disable veiwing people's signatures   might be easier than waiting for me to work it out its been 3 years now and its STILL FECKING THERE !!!!!

Objective information is never a bad thing. Leavers and remainers just cherry pick a particular report and believe according to their uninformed opinion.

The point I'm making is that we all voted blind. We did not have sufficient unbiased information to help us decide. No point in publishing it ( some of it) now  .

8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Objective information is never a bad thing. Leavers and remainers just cherry pick a particular report and believe according to their uninformed opinion.

The point I'm making is that we all voted blind. We did not have sufficient unbiased information to help us decide. No point in publishing it ( some of it) now  .

Where exactly would we all have got this “unbiased” information?........better to just vote with your heart and your gut.....that’s the only thing you can 100% trust because the rest is total bullshit !

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, kanny said:

Like I give a f@#k lol  if you all go to account settings/signature you can disable veiwing people's signatures   might be easier than waiting for me to work it out its been 3 years now and its STILL FECKING THERE !!!!!

Sorry BB  I blew a gasket. ..hopefully it's sorted now :thumbs:

39 minutes ago, kanny said:

Sorry BB  I blew a gasket. ..hopefully it's sorted now :thumbs:

It's OK - I've stopped crying now, but I'll bring it up at my next session........have you ever considered a little "share time " yourself ?  :laugh:

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

I like the cut of this guy's jib. These are the type of people who should be dealing with Brexit.

Sir James Dyson is a truly great Briton, a throw back to the sort of brilliant minds we had in the war effort imo. I like the way he runs his business too, very innovative and stimulating.