Expectant Mother?

Lol, fair one I just don't understand why you get so bent out of shape over it. These people have always been a minority it's not like they're taking over anything. Now or in the future.

You and I are not from one of these minority groups, so, it doesn't really matter, does it? It doesn't affect us in any shape or form that can't be fixed by switching the channel or turning the page.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In response to this thread, and specifically the article it contains, we at the THL Common Decency Committee has published guidelines on how not offend regular contributors to the forum. We recommend

Speaking as a disabled, Palestinian, bi-curious paedophile, I think this an important part step in dismantling the patriarchal society.....     Speaking as myself (a white man on the wrong side of

I have sat here & thought hard & I cant find one single thing that '' offends '' me except women who are offended at just about everything , shut the f**k up & get on with it

See thats the thing kanny,i think it will get worse, mark my words, there lobbying as we speak to let these men into girls toilets ffs under the guise of trans right

I have my eye on this a couple of years, an its getting worse, behind the scenes there working hard.

Kanny do you not think theyll get there wish an let these men into womens bathroom?

Its happening in the states already.

See thats the thing kanny,i think it will get worse, mark my words, there lobbying as we speak to let these men into girls toilets ffs under the guise of trans right

I have my eye on this a couple of years, an its getting worse, behind the scenes there working hard.

Kanny do you not think theyll get there wish an let these men into womens bathroom?

You do understand that a unisex bathroom has one door, one shitter and one sink? The only difference is that they take off the sign that says male or female? :hmm:

It's like the static equivalent of one of these...

post-22-0-79872900-1502807480.jpg
It doesn't matter who uses them as the only way anyone can walk in on you is if you don't lock the door.

I dunno mate what next ? Happy holes for the clinically depressed. ....all I know is I don't think it should be encouraged or catered for

If I say I think I'm a woman inside do I get to go in women's changing rooms?

Not right now walshie, but you soon will, in america you could, obama the fruitcake tryed to make it legal for this, not unisex, but full blown men in womens bogs an vice versa.

Oul barry sotereo was rejected in carolina an few other satates, an he tryed to force it with a ongoing lawsuit.

Your article says...

As for me, I’m all for transsexuals in the ladies’ loo, just as long as it remains the ladies’. My worry about the whole fiasco is that it will lead not just to transsexual toilet rights, but to unisex toilets everywhere for everyone.

... which is what is happening all over the world. Most businesses don't have massive lines of shitters designated male or female anymore. Those that do will build unisex toilets that are one door one stall, (same as any disabled loo if you want to see it in practice) and FFS this isn't happening in schools all over America despite what your article says. :laugh:

You have nothing to fear!

I dunno mate what next ? Happy holes for the clinically depressed. ....all I know is I don't think it should be encouraged or catered for

?

Your article says...

As for me, Im all for transsexuals in the ladies loo, just as long as it remains the ladies. My worry about the whole fiasco is that it will lead not just to transsexual toilet rights, but to unisex toilets everywhere for everyone.

... which is what is happening all over the world. Most businesses don't have massive lines of shitters designated male or female anymore. Those that do will build unisex toilets that are one door one stall, (same as any disabled loo if you want to see it in practice) and FFS this isn't happening in schools all over America despite what your article says. :laugh:

You have nothing to fear!

See the sentence you blacked out, what about the sentence before that?

Chris oul barry obama never mentioned nothing about unisex toilets did he, no.

He wants trans men in girls bathrooms an vice versa, are ye blind man, what about the court case, you seem to have swerved that?

Anything to say about it?

This is what a unisex toilet looks like in America. ee-017-122945.jpgI can see why everyone is so fearful of the future! A ton of legroom and not sitting next to someone that probably needs colon surgery. :thumbs:

Not keen on the tiles .

what's with all the bog rolls? He's, she's', zees and its.

• Like 1

This is what a unisex toilet looks like in America.

ee-017-122945.jpg

I can see why everyone is so fearful of the future! A ton of legroom and not sitting next to someone that probably needs colon surgery. :thumbs:

Chris your cherry picking again, its not about unisex, they want to be in the girls bogs not unisex, its all about trans rights an theyve rejected unisex because its not equal rights apparently.

No mate. They simply don't want to be lynched for using public facilities, as there aren't facilities for them. That's not an unreasonable request and everyone is going unisex to get around this whole who's pissing where debacle. Most small businesses have been unisex for decades because multi-occupant toilets are unnecessary, and f***ing nasty to boot.

Your TG apocalypse isn't happening. Sorry. :thumbs: