• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My young saluki bull grey 13 month old

Saluki bull greyhound 

Posted Images

I think I’ve done and said enough things that other don’t like on here so there’s nothing that’s been said that I haven’t herd off them before  so I think they have moved on to someone else 😂to be honest I did think twice about posting it to be honest but o well some may like a look at them and to see ther progress 

• Like 1

You may well have been best not to lurcherlad.

Sometimes lads breed young for whatever reason, maybe it's a line that both belong to and ,say the bitch is past her best years ,or whatever.

But you will be shot down for it , and sometimes it's best to keep things to yourself if doing something ,risky,and not liking the replies ,unless they say "nice pups" .

But your dogs ,your choice. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

I think I’ve done and said enough things that other don’t like on here so there’s nothing that’s been said that I haven’t herd off them before  so I think they have moved on to someone else 😂to be honest I did think twice about posting it to be honest but o well some may like a look at them and to see ther progress 

Peddling b*****d  no better  than hankook 

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, roybo said:

You may well have been best not to lurcherlad.

Sometimes lads breed young for whatever reason, maybe it's a line that both belong to and ,say the bitch is past her best years ,or whatever.

But you will be shot down for it , and sometimes it's best to keep things to yourself if doing something ,risky,and not liking the replies ,unless they say "nice pups" .

But your dogs ,your choice. 

He's put it up cos he's trying to sell pups 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

He's put it up cos he's trying to sell pups 

Maybe, i don't know mate .and I ain't condoning it btw, not what I'd do  , BUT , they are his dogs ,

I was just pointing out that if he puts a post up , he'll get flack as the bitch is too young.

So if he don't like the flack about breeding a young bitch .......

2 minutes ago, roybo said:

Maybe, i don't know mate .and I ain't condoning it btw, not what I'd do  , BUT , they are his dogs ,

I was just pointing out that if he puts a post up , he'll get flack as the bitch is too young.

So if he don't like the flack about breeding a young bitch .......

No I under stand that roybo but as u say my dogs I'll do as I please I knew there will be plenty on here that won't like it 

and no I haven't posted on here to sell pups there is a dog pup spare that will go for the price of a couple bags of dog food I could of sold the pups 10x over I posted them on a show and working page on fb and had loads of messages but Dident reply to any 

1 minute ago, LurcherLad94 said:

No I under stand that roybo but as u say my dogs I'll do as I please I knew there will be plenty on here that won't like it 

and no I haven't posted on here to sell pups there is a dog pup spare that will go for the price of a couple bags of dog food I could of sold the pups 10x over I posted them on a show and working page on fb and had loads of messages but Dident reply to any 

Ive pm'd u lurcherlad

As I say ,your dogs your choice.

As long as they understand the risk of the mating ,and you don't charge , but sometimes safer buying in than breeding an unproven bitch,

Hope they get good permanent himes

4 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Ok your not biting fair play atb wi the pups they look cracking 👍

• Haha 1

What are these summat like the 193rd mutts to have been through your kennels:rofl: you’ll never have a good in cos ye go through em so quick 😂😂😂 you had more dogs an litters than guys that been game longer than you been alive ffs😂😂like he say your dogs tho, but they won’t be when they end up in pound or sold in like other couple hundred😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What are these summat like the 193rd mutts to have been through your kennels:rofl: you’ll never have a good in cos ye go through em so quick 😂😂😂 you had more dogs an litters than guys that been game longer than you been alive ffs😂😂like he say your dogs tho, but they won’t be when they end up in pound or sold in like other couple hundred😂

Stop holding back tell him what you really think

• Thanks 1