• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My young saluki bull grey 13 month old

Saluki bull greyhound 

Posted Images

I see it like this lad you do what ya feels right ,lots have waited and it goes tits up one ways the other ,they look a good coupling and ta those who don't know the history that bitch will throw them Meroe colours ,not a bad thing when they perform has she no doubt does nice mix  and most importantlyfrom workers . There's plenty on her that studded young males and not a bad word ushered feck negativity do ha as thee please because that what matters good luck keep us updated on there progress .atb bill

• Like 2
1 minute ago, billhardy said:

I see it like this lad you do what ya feels right ,lots have waited and it goes tits up one ways the other ,they look a good coupling and ta those who don't know the history that bitch will throw them Meroe colours ,not a bad thing when they perform has she no doubt does nice mix  and most importantlyfrom workers . There's plenty on her that studded young males and not a bad word ushered feck negativity do ha as thee please because that what matters good luck keep us updated on there progress .atb bill

Cheers bill yh the bitch does me proud and does everything I ask the lads that are haveing pups have all seen the bitch work plenty there's 1 pup spare at 1 day old so what does that say so it's up to them they know how old the bitch is and what she has / has not done I don't care what anyone else thinks or the age of the bitch she does what we want she lacks abit of strength and bite so that's why we have used the bull x for the type of running we will be doing I'm not trying to sell pups there just be betwee friends with maybe 1 spare hopefully they turn out is planned racy dogs with a good strong head 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Ok then i'll ask, WHY?

Because he isn't Merle , and the bitch don't look Merle in the photo ,although she is ,just doesn't show it as she's sable so only her guard hairs would be affected by Merle :)

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, roybo said:

Because he isn't Merle , and the bitch does look Merle in the photo ,although she is ,just doesn't show it as she's sable so only her guard hairs would be affected by Merle :)

Would this be the case with the pups roybo or say just the real light one 

Possibly, it's only black/blue / chocolate that's affect by Merle. So technically a fawn dog could be a Merle and not show it. That's what they mean by crypto-merle.

Can be dangerous as you could breed to a Merle ,not knowing and have double merles ,and the possible problems associated. 

Your bitch showed it as her guard hairs are black. But her fawn colour shows more ,now older.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, gaza said:

Should be chancey at most things. How tall are the parents, is the bitch single handed? 

Bitch is about 23 dog 26.5-27 tts and and yes mate f/d/r/h can make hard work of the f if im honest that's why we have used bull x but mustard on D

1 minute ago, roybo said:

Possibly, it's only black/blue / chocolate that's affect by Merle. So technically a fawn dog could be a Merle and not show it. That's what they mean by crypto-merle.

Can be dangerous as you could breed to a Merle ,not knowing and have double merles ,and the possible problems associated. 

Your bitch showed it as her guard hairs are black. But her fawn colour shows more ,now older.

Cheers bud good to know