Chance Of A Lifetime. Chancy Pups.

What dirty barstool held the chihuahua dog up there . At £300 each though thats a bargain

true, :thumbs: i just dont believe it , my sister in law got 2 chihuahua's 2 bitches , they are only about 8-10 lb and males go about the same, they no way on this earth could they breed naturally , because from the tie the chihuahua would get hurt when they move , The one is right Above and not convinced the chihuahua tackle would be big enough for the job ,? i know you had jacks and other small terriers mait other breeds bigger than there selves , but the smallest dog in the world NO feckin way , maybe it was was whippet x grey type dog , but either way it would not breed naturally it had the owner intervention and they are money grabbing twats , killing the dog game , if people want a dog just as pet , go to the rescue centers etc, dogs being put down every every day, my son had dog from there woody chihuahua x jack he 5 -6 year old rescue dog , made great pet for him and his wife and baby , he only cost £50 quid all dogs and bitches are done so no breeding off them . thats where people should go to get a pet dog some real nice lurchers and greyhounds there that need a chance in life . :yes: .

• Like 2