Anybody Know What This Could Be?

Hello, I'm new to the air rifle section and I have recently purchased my first rifle which is a TX 200 HC and I am absolutely loving it!

But the reason I am posting this is because at work last week I was given an old air rifle from a parts supplier. I am useless at uploading pictures so all I can tell you is that it has "original" on the barrel and MOD.50

Any of you experienced air gunners know what manufacture this is?

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a few pictures of the gun. sorry they arent all on one post but im not too good with putting pictures up on here.   I have been speaking with Bigmac and he has talked me through each step on

I love seeing made in West Germany stamp on a German gun. Built before the Berlin Wall came down and made when the quality was at their best.

Posted Images

I'm not too bothered what it is worth if I'm honest. I was just intrigued, I think I will try and restore it sometime in the near future.

If its out like the diana it will be a cracking rifle

get it restored and back to how it should be blackdog

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-59721900-1507497366_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-45774100-1507497385.jpg

post-63400-0-41303000-1507497411.jpg

I've never had a Mod 50 but, they seem to get good reviews :thumbs:

....... Sounds like it's worth keeping and tarting up.

I did read that, if you look at the cylinder close to the stock and directly above the trigger, you should see the month and year that it was made.

• Like 1

I must say, you do know how to bring a rifle back to life bigmac. I've been reading the other thread with the rifle you are currently working on and I am impressed.

Quality mate!

Have a look at this more or less the same

it may give you a little help on doing it your self

if you get stuck just gis a shout and ill try and help you out

just click on the link below

Diana 52 Referb

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

They don't make these anymore sadly. Original was a well established German company rather like our BSA and made some superbly good rifles for their time. They were in business making air rifles before the second world war and continued throughout the 1970s but, for one reason or another, the company just faded from the list of makers,. Original 45 Break barrel was really nice I remember.

• Like 2