Tyson Fury Come Back.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Race, colour and all that don't normally come into it with sportsmen with me...and I normally support the 'home' fighter...but the one thing that takes the shine of Joshua for me as a British sportsma

He would ,but the council would go mad

FPML :laugh:

End of the day we can't take away what he did, he looks awful he looks slow he looks boring! But he won it fair and square, I hope he gets fit and does try AJ, but knowing how many people dislike him and want to see him laid out cold then stay where you are Tyson and enjoy your life ! If you can.

Where's Fury's management and legal team in all of this? If I remember right, an alleged failed test in'15, charged in '16..., no hearing until maybe 2018?

His licence was revoked last year following the cocaine admission and the mental health issues. The board saying that the UKAD thing needs sorted before they'll issue a licence. I'd guess they'll also need assurance that the drug and mental issues are in the past too.

I can believe that there are people of influence who'd like Fury to go away, but I don't accept that's the reason he's not able to go back to work.

• Like 1

Ukad must have something fairly solid surely too make him wait this long

Maybe so, but why the delay? Remember that both Tyson and Hughie were charged and suspended last year, with the suspension lifted pending 'full determination of the charges'.

http://www.ukad.org.uk/news/article/UKAD-Statement-on-Tyson-and-Hughie-Fury

Hughie fights for a world title on Saturday whilst Tyson can't get a licence!

UKAD now saying it's not them holding up proceedings, but an independent panel (NADP) who have to rule on an appeal by the Furys to 'exclude certain evidence'.

https://www.ukad.org.uk/news/article/statement-relating-to-comments-made-by-mr-tyson-fury/

What a total shambles. Both boxers charged but whilst one fights for world honours, the other can't get a licence. This needs sorting now.

• Like 2

He might not have a licence, but at least he has a big cock!!!

This is what I mean about Fury's management. This is a guy who's trying to get back his licence and become the biggest star in boxing, if not world sport..., and he's on social media for all the world to see in this f****n nick! Tyson has had his problems and needs protecting from himself and his 'management' should ban that IFLTV mob from talking to him.