Prices Of Dogs!?

I've just seen a post on gumtree for labradors. I no there not the cheapest dog but since when did one cost £2000? Although the add does say that they are charcoal and champagne not yellow and black, maybe that's what the price is for??

£2000 for a fu****g puppy! F**k me

I remember seeing an ad a couple of years ago for "rare" blue labradors on preloved or somewhere like that down London way and they were after 2000 and that didn't include the breeding rights unless you negotiated for them aswell . The same people also had another fancy coloured litter of labs for sale aswell for similar money and it wouldn't surprise me if they couldn't breed them fast enough . Im not saying they shouldn't charge for them but a lot of these breeders take the piss with the prices and the names and colours they come up with is nonsense. When I was a kid labs came in black and yellow and the occasional brown and a Lab x poodle was a mongrel that would be given away or sold for a fiver , now they bring more than the pedigrees just because they've got a silly name . Its just the society we live in now , too many gullible people who should know better and too many people willing to rip them off . Don't get me wrong, I dont mind paying for dogs as long as it's what I'm after but I won't be ripped off with sales spiel and unimportant things like colours and silly breed names .
  • Like 1

I heard your lurcher jacked the other night on some lepracons

No that was your Mrs he jacked on but I don't hold it against him most cnuts would in that situation, there's some furry things he won't enter.

I'd insult your mrs but I think natures done enough
  • Like 2

Driving to boxing other night an rainbow was in field next to us an my lad said stop car dad an we go see if we can catch the gypsy that lives at end of rainbox haha I said what ye mean they called leprechauns haha an he said na dad. Leprechauns live in caravans and Wear vests. Fcuk I nearly crashed haha
also known as peterhunters family
  • Like 2

Driving to boxing other night an rainbow was in field next to us an my lad said stop car dad an we go see if we can catch the gypsy that lives at end of rainbox haha I said what ye mean they called leprechauns haha an he said na dad. Leprechauns live in caravans and Wear vests. Fcuk I nearly crashed haha

Haha you prick,but it's still a step up from yours.

• Like 2

Blacks

Romanians

Muslims

Peterhunters family

• Like 1

Blacks

Romanians

Muslims

Peterhunters family

But don't even knock if your a keepdiggins.

• Like 1