I'm looking for a few fox nets atm.

What is the best material to get?

Single or double pegged?

Double knitted and double knotted and heavy spun nylon,one peg pegged will hold any fox,at times when its hard to hold a peg its better to own a net with two,so its best to be prepared.

I bought a pup from Krakens litter for him to keep and work. I had breeding rights etc and he was going to pay me back when he could

He lied to his family about the dog and the circumstances he got it, lied to me about cigarette burns and vets treatment to the dog, made me obviously go back to the man that had it originally, gave it away, didn't offer it back to me first, didn't pay me back, didn't get the dog back when I asked, didn't meet to talk about it at the FMWTC meeting as agreed, called 999 when I turned up to his door and I get done for breach of the peace

That's why the lying prick ain't been on here no more

I bought a pup from Krakens litter for him to keep and work. I had breeding rights etc and he was going to pay me back when he could

He lied to his family about the dog and the circumstances he got it, lied to me about cigarette burns and vets treatment to the dog, made me obviously go back to the man that had it originally, gave it away, didn't offer it back to me first, didn't pay me back, didn't get the dog back when I asked, didn't meet to talk about it at the FMWTC meeting as agreed, called 999 when I turned up to his door and I get done for breach of the peace

That's shocking.

That's shocking.

But unfortunately very true
  • Like 1

I'm looking for a few fox nets atm.

What is the best material to get?

Single or double pegged?

Double knitted and double knotted and heavy spun nylon,one peg pegged will hold any fox,at times when its hard to hold a peg its better to own a net with two,so its best to be prepared.
yes I was thinking that . I had 1s before useally if there's tree roots or a tree near the mouth of the hole I tie the draw cord to it just to be sure.

I'm surprised at this .Man seemed a gent when I spoke to him about nets and he made some to my specifications .

Live and learn folks.

I'm surprised at this .Man seemed a gent when I spoke to him about nets and he made some to my specifications .

Live and learn folks.

Surprised me too, let me tell you

So the dog had cigarette burns? What sort of f***ing prick does that to any animal? Wants grabbing and f***ing burning himself, spineless sick cnut, and a grass to boot. Hope his bollocks turn black and drop off. Atb dc

I don't know if it was better or worse. He tried telling me that part of the reason he wasn't able to pay was because of vet bills. Vet bills required because she came to him with cigarette burns. Obviously I got straight back to the man we got her from, who was rightly pissed off and demanded proof (and he even said straight away that theye was something going on with it). Obviously none was forthcoming ... Edited by Dead Eyes

I can't understand why people feel the need for double knitted fox nets,i am assuming they mean double twine like the rabbit nets, why not just use heavier twine in the first place instead of using the same stuff they use on rabbit nets.

As far as i am aware the use of double twine was originally for long nets and stop nets and the rabbits actually got their feet and toes caught in the mesh aswell therefore holding them more securely whereas in a pursenet you would be onto it much quicker, a rabbit in a longnet would maybe have to be held for several minutes until you had walked the field