Fecking Insects

Took the dogs for a spin out not long ago as it is raining it would keep the sunny day dog walker at bay and would keep me dogs cool. So I get there and don't see another soul about. Anyway as soon as we get out the motor me and the dogs are covered with swarms of fecking fly's hope no one filmed me was walking about like I was having a fit. This year the insects seem to have come out in force can not remember them as bad as this year be glad when the cold comes and thins the evil shites out

• Like 1

No other baby wipe will do edge but I kid you not, wipe " Pampers" baby wipes over your skin areas that are exposed and the bites stop!

There is an ingredient in the Pampers wipe that repels midges big style.

atb Mark.

I have been using that jungle formula like its going out of fashion and the feckers are still biting me.

Had 5 clegg bites on the same leg a couple of weeks ago. You can still buy deet but it's only 50% max now.

Barbour leggings on top of the Bermuda shorts, and sealskinz socks with the Crocs

Wow. That's like you're looking in my window right now! :D