The Best Coursing Dog Ever

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never had the luxury, or opportunity,..to stand back and enjoy, the war of attrition and exciting match, twixt a skillful running dog and the hare...   I've always wanted a chosen prey species,.. 'd

Hares are on their own territory 24/7, a strong hare is fit and a top notch athlete, they are always up for a run and fancy their chances , they never get into flying mode until the dog is on them ,th

Was the bitch a littermate to nick nack paddy wack's litter that he bred down from alphabetti spaghetti's brother's bitch, that was mated to 'jack the farmyard accident's' litter brother, owned by som

Foxy best bitch lucky best male consistent both animals running when coursing at its peak and lots of good animals around the dancer foxy scenario was that my opinion foxy would have come out on top in a match different ball game that little foxy bitch was nigh on perfection .atb bunnys.

• Like 1

Foxy best bitch lucky best male consistent both animals running when coursing at its peak and lots of good animals around the dancer foxy scenario was that my opinion foxy would have come out on top in a match different ball game that little foxy bitch was nigh on perfection .atb bunnys.

Remember Foxy competing on the Old masters when she was 8 or 9 year old still looking and running strong

Kat.........

no no no her brother kit was the best

There wasn't much 'betwixt' them :laugh::thumbs:

about four fingers, Or so I heard

Lol just watched mo farah win his last race, a dog with that sort of stamina, speed and pace judgement would be just the job lol

• Like 1

Kat.........

Lol just watched mo farah win his last race, a dog with that sort of stamina, speed and pace judgement would be just the job lol

best I start feeding mine on Quorn then!

• Like 3

Kat.........

I tried that stuff when it first came out. Did naff all for my speed or stamina! :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

Kat.........

I tried that stuff when it first came out. Did naff all for my speed or stamina! :laugh::thumbs:

it would if you were shagging a vegetarian fitness instuctor :thumbs:

• Like 1

Kat.........

it would if you were shagging a vegetarian fitness instuctor :thumbs:

:huh: never thought of that! :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

In my opinion a really good dog will catch on any land be it small meadows with fences to big fenland, soft ground and heavy and big flat dry greens. Some of the so called coursing dogs couldn't catch a rabbit on small fields or jump a fence.

I for one will always prefer a dog that gets up to the hare and work it properly, like it's tied to the hare by a piece of string, not one that stays ten yards behind it and runs it to a standstill. That's only my opinion though.

Atb.

• Like 3