Fills

232, 200 bar fills Rez?

I take my scuba tank to a locale RFD and wait for it to be filled, the problem is that it is filled fast without being immersed in water as a coolant. So not getting a full 300 bar fill when it cools down. Hard to estimate Rez as sometimes I fill to 232 and other times at 200 Bar. I take the tank to be filled when it drops bellow 200 Bar.

All the very best for you and yours

Edited by just-A-snap

You know ive never counted or gave it a thought i just put my big bottle in the car along with the smaller bottle as a back up incase it runs out while im out shooting i dont even know the size of the bottles dont know if that makes me laid back or a anorak

Thank you for the link it will come in handy I've just upgraded from a three to a seven ltr tank and have yet to use it.

One thing that I can not understand and that is why they make the whips so short some times it's a pain in the posterior.

You'll find out if it ever pops out of your gun while your filling it, you'll be glad it's only a short length. :laugh: