Hunter's Choice Lamp & Battery Update

For those of you who have been following my plans to bring out my own lamp, I am sorry to say it will not be happening for this coming season. In short, the big lamp companies have taken up all the factory manufacturing time, and I'm not willing to delay my launch to the middle of the season and risk missing the boat.

I will have plenty of other good LED lamps in stock for this coming season, just PM me and I promise to be the best on price and service with most lamps posted the same day payment is received.

HOWEVER... after much testing and tweaking, my Lithium Batteries ARE ready! Both the 10Ah and 20Ah batteries are being manufactured as I write this and will be in stock for sale in August.

Run-time testing so far has yielded fantastic results: testing with the largest 45w LED lamp, the 10Ah battery has a run-time of 3hr 30mins constant use, and the 20Ah a very impressive 7hr constant use. I'm planning further testing in the next few days with 100w halogen lamp, and will update this post as soon as I have results.

Included in the box is your Lithium Battery (10Ah or 20Ah) with LED fuel gauge display, AC Mains Charger, DC Car Charger, Cigar Plug Output Connector, and your One Year Warranty.

To keep my prices low I have chosen not to include a bag as standard, as many people choose to use their own anyway, but I will have bags available at an extra cost upon request.

PRICES:

10Ah Lithium Battery is £105 with FREE p&p

20Ah Lithium Battery is £175 with FREE p&p

*** EXCLUSIVE HUNTING LIFE PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT ***

ORDER AND PAY FOR YOUR BATTERY BEFORE 10th AUGUST FOR £10 OFF

This discount means you get a 20Ah battery for £165, or a 10Ah for just £95! You will not find equivalent Lithium Batteries anywhere for less.

• Like 2

Any pics of the battery's pal cheers from our earlier conversation I am interested in one of these cheers dai can you message me pal after a lamp 

Edited by Bradus1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonesr116
      Haven't been on here in a while and haven't been shooting in a while so I'm deciding so sell some gear and focus on other things.
      Firstly is my BSA lightning tactical xl in .177 comes with hawke hd 3-9x40 scope, one piece mounts and a LED ray gl2 torch with flip up red filter and buffalo river case.
      Only fault with the gun is the front sling swivel is missing.
      I also have a mad dog growler jacket in APG size medium
      A top gun skeet vest size medium
      British army Dpm smock medium-large
      British army issue jungle boots size 11
      Large jack pike shooting hold all
      British army cam net unsure of size but large enough for a personal hide
      I would like to see £130 for the rifle but I'm open to offers for everything together in a bundle
      Collection only for the rifle but the other items I can post and take paypal payments
      I'm in Warminster Wiltshire
      Thanks
    • By cometa300s
         View Advert Bsa r10 se .177 Hello everyone I have forsale my bsa r10 se regulated .177   Reason for selling is I simply don't have the time to get out.   Comes with hawk 3-12x50 sidewinder scopes, bi-pod, solid case,sling plus 2 magazines. Message me if your interested    Advertiser cometa300s Date 15/11/22 Price £550.00 Category Airguns                  

• By Miikee-L
      £450

Complete setup, including
      Bag
      Sling
      Silencer
      Hawke Panorama Scope

Selling due to it being barley used!!! Perfect Condition!!!

message me on here. Located in the West Midlands and can travel within reason!

• By maxtich
      Theoben Rapid MK1 hardwood Walnut Ambi stock in excellent condition.
      Sold Posted In mainland U.K
      On Hold

• By stoaty
      View Advert Lyn lewiington v mached hw97k 177 SOLD
      SOLD Decided to sell my hw97 it's been tuned by Lyn lewiington stunning bit of kit  . Pick up only. for bare gun willing to part ex it for a nice 177 hw100 STH Wales
      Stoaty
      Advertiser stoaty Date 14/09/21 P Category Airguns