New Iphone 6S Plus In Grey

Nokia dumb-phone,got it from Tesco 3 years ago for a tenner :yes: and a zanco fly (worlds smallest phone).

The blurb for the fly says the big selling point is the voice changing facility, in reality we all know the biggest selling point is the ease of fitting up your clacker while in clink.....

They are tiny,comparison with a reusable lighter and GoPro.

post-1930-0-91375800-1500450902_thumb.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep, cheap as chips Nokia for me since my IPhone died.........those zanco's look right up my street, I hate carrying phones around, the smaller the better :-)    ....infact, I'm just thinking....my

She finds it difficult to find the kitchen mate

I was given an I-phone 7 in January,took it out the box,had a look at the camera,gave it to my son he was stuck on it constant while on holiday,FFS he even looked at it on a hot-air balloon ride toda

Posted Images

Nokia dumb-phone,got it from Tesco 3 years ago for a tenner :yes: and a zanco fly (worlds smallest phone).

The blurb for the fly says the big selling point is the voice changing facility, in reality we all know the biggest selling point is the ease of fitting up your clacker while in clink.....

Perfect up the bum phone

Perfect up the bum phone

I had a friend come out of prison last year,fraud case,i think if I remember correctly a member of prison staff was paid a grand to take an I-Phone 5 in for him and some stuff for someone else,he wanted the I-phone 5 to keep up to speed on facebook :laugh:

Perfect up the bum phone

I had a friend come out of prison last year,fraud case,i think if I remember correctly a member of prison staff was paid a grand to take an I-Phone 5 in for him and some stuff for someone else,he wanted the I-phone 5 to keep up to speed on facebook :laugh:
them little phones are going for £300 in there nOw lol mad when they only 20 odd quid on the net

I just had a look at the Sandi on eBay......

How you supposed to hold that up to your ear ?!?

Its even harder when it's covered in feacal matter, lol.

No mate,that would be self adhesive,just sticking there :D the user would be a right shitty-lugs :laugh: