Hard To Believe

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best fans in the world walking about England singing there Lee rigby song, absolute scumbags

Lol@what they rested his head on.

Posted Images

yes a i heard a few scumbags did that and let down a great club much the same as the gers fans that attacked the 77yr old lad who was collecting for the mcmillan cancer appeal all because he was wearing a green top, took the wig of the old lad and pushed him to the ground , this happened down in sheffield, it seems both clubs have our share of scum.

Who told you that? The faries @the bottom of the garden.

we going down the tite for tat route. Typical! Was more than a few lol

whsg about the wee 12 year old going to his first old firm game last year.

Bottled by the best fans in the world!

See i can also dredge the past up. You know what pisses me off.

The fact you lot always like to peddle this myth your support is so good and you are not. Just as bigoted just as violent.

Fortunaetly most people realise this. If you hate britain so much and the armed forces crown and state. f**k off to Ireland its obvious you're loyalties lie more there than here.

Let's be honest about this eh, the Lee rigby song isn't a new thing and has been sung by more than a few Celtic fans since his death. The green brigade are the most bigoted hate filled people you will come across in any football ground, this is there song, it goes hand in hand with the pro terroist banners, anti poppy banners/protests, remembrance minutes disruptions ect! A lot more than a few scum bags at park head I'll tell you that. And any English/British persons out there who love all the green n white st paddys day romantic shite just know this, they hate your way (British) of life and will celebrate the beheading of your armed forces on your streets!

• Like 2

Celtic c**ts

That's not a new thing lurcherman, this has been there way since forever, sure rangers fans can 100% be blamed for drunken violence on occasions and some songs than can be classed as bigoted, but this green brigade and other factions of the Celtic brigade are just another level imo

• Like 1