Mink In Strange Places

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The mink is much faster than even the sleekest ferret ,will dart about like a stoat . I reared one with ferrets in a large aviary once and the difference was there to be seen .As for use as a hunting

Rippon, you are talking of something you have no first hand experience of. Lads here are brought up ferreting so they know a thing or two about them .Ferrets will drag stuff out of holes but it's not

Went for a walk around outside of large landfill site with the two terriers this morning always get a rat or two knocking about young bitch gave a good mark under a large sheet of plywood whistled old

And the minks go for around 300$ and some as high as 1,000$. And i believe they have there babies late spring. So right now would be a good time to get one.

Won't go paying mate, I'm owed enough favours to call one in should the opportunity arise. Someone will dig a litter or trap a young un for nowt. Not got time to get one but my boy finishes college next month and he's time aplenty to tame one up before his next career move .

And the minks go for around 300$ and some as high as 1,000$. And i believe they have there babies late spring. So right now would be a good time to get one.

Won't go paying mate, I'm owed enough favours to call one in should the opportunity arise. Someone will dig a litter or trap a young un for nowt. Not got time to get one but my boy finishes college next month and he's time aplenty to tame one up before his next career move .
i understand. Just throwing it out there

Will get one soon enough if ye want one, can buy racoons an allsorts here without too much fuss, but you also get an adult one without too much difficulty as ye know, an they tamed easily enough according tae the joseph carter guy

aren't you from Europe? Didn't know you have raccoons.

Will get one soon enough if ye want one, can buy racoons an allsorts here without too much fuss, but you also get an adult one without too much difficulty as ye know, an they tamed easily enough according tae the joseph carter guy

aren't you from Europe? Didn't know you have raccoons.

Britain, not in wild or nowt but folk keep em as pets, and skunks an other wee critters

small populations piping up in areas round the country. At least 40+ breeding pairs according to a feral species site.(raccoon)

mink are going up in price due to Chinese market

and why the Chinese market ?

Fashion,china is new money and they want to spend it,i was in a fashion store in Ottawa last year,they had a pair of womens coats,hand made with loads of fur trimmings,i posted the pic of one,they were the sterling equivalent of £10,000 each,a Chinese tourist bought both,one for her one for her daughter,click the link,halfway down the page you can see the coat.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/339608-immigrating-to-canada/page-12

• Like 1