Sign in to follow this  
arcticgun

Fao Desertbred

Smashing pups Articgun, are they off nero ?

Yes mate dam coursing lurcher

Beauty's mate how's the dam bred

Buddy x Roxy

Yea mate candy is litter sister too pearl

Not up on my coursing/saluki peds. They look pure saluki, how close to being pure are they?

Cracking pups btw :thumbs:

Thsts couple litters of your iv seen pics of now an i must say well done mate ye sure know how to do em justice, they pictures of health an all content, well done to you an family, yous do a great job imo

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 1

The sires pure so theres the minimum of 50%, the dam coursing bred so lot of Saluki their as well,so a fair old bit, he sired another litter too a bitch of Fred Holmes very similar stamp too my own bitch, the litters like looking in the mirror lol

• Like 2

The sires pure so theres the minimum of 50%, the dam coursing bred so lot of Saluki their as well,so a fair old bit, he sired another litter too a bitch of Fred Holmes very similar stamp too my own bitch, the litters like looking in the mirror lol

Well done on raising such a healthy litter of pups AG. All look a picture of health. Very saluki like, my type. :yes::thumbs:

Don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't be culling any of those, or any litter that I bred. Total bollox if someone says they can tell which ones are going to be the better pups to keep out of any litter

• Like 2

Well you wouldnt cull from a Photograph thats for certain. Now dont try to hijack Arctics post and f**k it up aye boys.

• Like 3

Aaron why ???? You sound a nob

i dont think that s coming a cross a nob only the other week lads say they cull pups even off 2 top workers,, were it be 5 in a litter or 10 has i put they all look nice how the hell can you tell what your culling ok iff ones deformed or your a anti white dog,,,

Edited by Aaronthecoursingman