Sign in to follow this  
Flacko

Taz 2010

As long as he only writes about the digs and not the failures I don't mind๐Ÿ™„ il take 250 with me, I'm sure he'd have something to part with there...he likes a cheeky 250 in his arse pocket

if the dogs are shit i hope he can handle the welsh banter

ย 

edit to add if you need a referee i will be more than willing to come

so would half the thl

Edited by Dabhand

ย 

As long as he only writes about the digs and not the failures I don't mind il take 250 with me, I'm sure he'd have something to part with there...he likes a cheeky 250 in his arse pocket

ย 

so would half the thl

ย 

if dogs are shite they wont be coming out of an hole

ย 

ย 

ย 

As long as he only writes about the digs and not the failures I don't mind il take 250 with me, I'm sure he'd have something to part with there...he likes a cheeky 250 in his arse pocket

ย 

so would half the thl

if dogs are shite they wont be coming out of an hole

There's no saying they'll go in youl have to see how they feel on the day...

All pointless proves nothing! He'll still be a full time wanker on here

She's off is she...go and feed the birds...

Shame really, I know both of you lads and your both good lads, if you got off here and spent the day on a shovel you'd get on like a house on fire ........I spent three years with no sleep on here wanting to beat the shit out of someone lol, don't fall into that trap, life's to short

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 6

Shame really, I know both of you lads and your both good lads, if you got off here and spent the day on a shovel you'd get on like a house on fire ........I spent three years with no sleep on here wanting to beat the shit out of someone lol, don't fall into that trap, life's to short

You know me I'm all about the laugh. I actually sent him a genuine pm. Me and foxdropper didn't agree on many things many moons ago but we speak quite regular now...I thought I was playing f**k with some Irish lad till he mentioned Worcester ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2

Goat's only trying to play reverse psychology with Taz, hoping he'll get a pup off him.

Nothing gets past me.๐Ÿ˜‰

You promised yo7 wouldn't say anything like...

ย 

You know me I'm all about the laugh. I actually sent him a genuine pm. Me and foxdropper didn't agree on many things many moons ago but we speak quite regular now...I thought I was playing f**k with some Irish lad till he mentioned Worcester

I'm on about 5 foot down Goat