• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shut ya mouth gobshite..plenty of lads on here dug with me over the last 20 years and a lot of you know me well not one for bullshitters.for those who want to know I' still have the dogs.just been bu

well as you know from previous posts goat ive dug with many a good terrierman and never had a bad word said about me until you start opening ya fat gob I offer you an honest days out on permission whi

I totally agree, the hard part will always be finding lads willing to give the pup a correct education and chance to develop

Shame really, I know both of you lads and your both good lads, if you got off here and spent the day on a shovel you'd get on like a house on fire ........I spent three years with no sleep on here wanting to beat the shit out of someone lol, don't fall into that trap, life's to short

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 6

Shame really, I know both of you lads and your both good lads, if you got off here and spent the day on a shovel you'd get on like a house on fire ........I spent three years with no sleep on here wanting to beat the shit out of someone lol, don't fall into that trap, life's to short

You know me I'm all about the laugh. I actually sent him a genuine pm. Me and foxdropper didn't agree on many things many moons ago but we speak quite regular now...I thought I was playing f**k with some Irish lad till he mentioned Worcester ???

• Like 2

You know me I'm all about the laugh. I actually sent him a genuine pm. Me and foxdropper didn't agree on many things many moons ago but we speak quite regular now...I thought I was playing f**k with some Irish lad till he mentioned Worcester

I'm on about 5 foot down Goat

I don't see how people can let a hunting site get to them...whenever I go digging with the fat f**k who gave me my first terrier, I'm on the receiving end of some serious abuse ? there's only 1 person who can get to me on here...and that's because he adds to second hand bullshit. And I don't like bullshitters...porkies I can live with...bullshit I can't. Anyway taz has had his pm.

• Like 2

Hahaha. This place does bring the best out in people thats for sure...

Ive spoke to taz a few times over last year or so also met the lad as i got a pup of him myself some time back and well pleased with how shes turned out.

Also heard a few storys off me pals who have had invites out off taz all good?

If i were you goat id take him up on his offer ye never no you might even enjoy it?

Atb duggy