had chicken for dinner yesterday wondered what to do with carcass thought i,d see if crayfish would take alike to it was,nt wrong threw trap out last night full to bustin this morning had trouble gettin em back to my van as other dog walkers trying to buy em off me

• Like 1

Here in Ireland at the moment there's an emergency plan in place as the plague has been found in our native Crayfish and it's 100% fatal so it's worrying.

Some folk are wondering have we now got the Signal Crayfish in Ireland but it hasn't been seen yet.

BUT, if that pest does arrive in our rivers here's one lad who'll do his bit for conservation and eat as many as possible, LOL, they look delicious.

• Like 1

Here in Ireland at the moment there's an emergency plan in place as the plague has been found in our native Crayfish and it's 100% fatal so it's worrying.

Some folk are wondering have we now got the Signal Crayfish in Ireland but it hasn't been seen yet.

BUT, if that pest does arrive in our rivers here's one lad who'll do his bit for conservation and eat as many as possible, LOL, they look delicious.

None down my way yet in Cornwall, but like you I will do my bit when they do arrive.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to get them all the time in the river mole at Cobham,there was a guy on here years back who trapped them full-time,his name was murphy,i think he has a pinned thread in the fishing section?

• 3 weeks later...

i know there a pest but i wish we had them up north i for one would be at them steady

I know someone catching a lot in the north west

i know there a pest but i wish we had them up north i for one would be at them steady

I know someone catching a lot in the north west

NW of Ireland ?