Dbs / Crb Checks

Hahaha "i was just walking and my dog caught a rabbit but I wasn't poaching your honour"

I'm sure it will be fine

Correction " I was just walking my dog in a storm at 3am 150 miles away from my house in full camo gear with a lamp and my dog put 29 rabbits up by accident and caught them all" be reet

you went out with intent, some people just make the polices job so easy, I bet you both got a phone full of photo,s in your pocket as well,

I had an affray arrest flag up on my SGC application but nothing was ever on my CRB check and that was an enhanced check because I was a school guvenor, I think they are fairly practical when it comes to these things and have a look at the whole picture.

Edited by WILF

Can you ever have ur record wiped?

I thought you done your crime, done your time, payed your debt to society and all was good it's a lot of bollacks, not something I,m proud of but its the truth, my first court appearance was at the age of 12 I stayed the wrong side of the law until my mid twenty s, went to borstal,s prison etc, then I had children and something I am proud of I changed my whole life around, all my kids are well qualified and in good jobs never put a foot wrong, so me and the misses thought we would foster a kid or two as ours grew older, then the reality hits home every little thing I had ever done was brought up and I was classed as a dangerous person, not to the children but the smack head parents who,s kids I may end up with, once guilty always guilty that's how the establishment works and now at the age of 54 I still get things thrown at me from time to time if I apply to do something that requires checks,
  • Like 3

I thought you done your crime, done your time, payed your debt to society and all was good it's a lot of bollacks, not something I,m proud of but its the truth, my first court appearance was at the age of 12 I stayed the wrong side of the law until my mid twenty s, went to borstal,s prison etc, then I had children and something I am proud of I changed my whole life around, all my kids are well qualified and in good jobs never put a foot wrong, so me and the misses thought we would foster a kid or two as ours grew older, then the reality hits home every little thing I had ever done was brought up and I was classed as a dangerous person, not to the children but the smack head parents who,s kids I may end up with, once guilty always guilty that's how the establishment works and now at the age of 54 I still get things thrown at me from time to time if I apply to do something that requires checks,
I like to read stuff like this, a bloke who did things in his past and learned from them in order to make sure his kids follow a better path.......that's the sign of an intelligent bloke in my eyes.

You should be very proud of yourself and your kids and I'm sure you are mate......fair play to you ;)

I can see how you would feel that the past won't let you go with regard to your application to foster but if you take a cold look at it I suppose they have to be belt & braces about these things.

And if you are honest there probably IS a good chance you would want to fill in some scumbag dad who had showed his kids no life at all......so looking at it from their point of view they are probably spot on.

A bloke I know took on 3 little tots, mate it was terrible what they had been through.......the oldest was a girl about 8 and she had pretty much had to care for her 2 little brothers.......the dad was in and out the nic, he had shaved there hair with blunt razors as punishment and all sorts.......poor little fuckers didn't know how to use a knife and fork, were scared of everything.......awful mate.

Lads from certain backgrounds just couldn't have contained themselves, and understandably so.

However, I don't think your past would preclude you from other things that help kids.......coaching sport, volunteer with young offenders, school guvenor?.......all things where you can have a positive effect on kids lives.

Sounds like you have made a tidy job of your life mate, I wouldn't take the knock back on fostering too personal if I was you. ;)

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4

I'm a roofer and have been crb checked that enables me to work at schools etc, but due to a conviction for trespass with a firearm I can't work at police stations. It was 34 years ago and I've had a shotgun certificate for the last 30 years so how does' that work?

I like to read stuff like this, a bloke who did things in his past and learned from them in order to make sure his kids follow a better path.......that's the sign of an intelligent bloke in my eyes.

You should be very proud of yourself and your kids and I'm sure you are mate......fair play to you ;)

I can see how you would feel that the past won't let you go with regard to your application to foster but if you take a cold look at it I suppose they have to be belt & braces about these things.

And if you are honest there probably IS a good chance you would want to fill in some scumbag dad who had showed his kids no life at all......so looking at it from their point of view they are probably spot on.

A bloke I know took on 3 little tots, mate it was terrible what they had been through.......the oldest was a girl about 8 and she had pretty much had to care for her 2 little brothers.......the dad was in and out the nic, he had shaved there hair with blunt razors as punishment and all sorts.......poor little fuckers didn't know how to use a knife and fork, were scared of everything.......awful mate.

Lads from certain backgrounds just couldn't have contained themselves, and understandably so.

However, I don't think your past would preclude you from other things that help kids.......coaching sport, volunteer with young offenders, school guvenor?.......all things where you can have a positive effect on kids lives.

Sounds like you have made a tidy job of your life mate, I wouldn't take the knock back on fostering too personal if I was you. ;)

thank you that's really nice of you and yes I am proud as punch of my kids, I,m sort of an unofficial foster parent to quite a few young kids, I was never interested in the money or politics of it all but just realised I could relate to them and offer them somewhere safe to stay, my eldest daughter is now a vice principle in a senior school in a deprived part of town so is carrying on the work, little c**ts are,,nt born they are created by big c**ts, not PC but that's my take on it cheers again
  • Like 6

Hahaha "i was just walking and my dog caught a rabbit but I wasn't poaching your honour"

I'm sure it will be fine

Correction " I was just walking my dog in a storm at 3am 150 miles away from my house in full camo gear with a lamp and my dog put 29 rabbits up by accident and caught them all" be reet
you went out with intent, some people just make the polices job so easy, I bet you both got a phone full of photo,s in your pocket as well,

What you on about? I haven't been prosecuted for hunting. Twas a joke.

Im not allowed to work in a few countries because of a minor conviction years ago.

When you throw mud at a wall, a little sticks ;)

Would one of them be America?

Yes and believe it or not South Acrica too.

Im not allowed to work in a few countries because of a minor conviction years ago.

When you throw mud at a wall, a little sticks ;)

Would one of them be America?

Yes and believe it or not South Acrica too.

Ah, that's more of a shame.