Help! I Need Crows Shooting - Oswestry

I have had a problem with a crow continually pecking at my windows every morning.

I've tried getting it with my air rifle, but it's too quick.... or my sights are out.

Any help to get rid of this pest will be gladly rewarded.

If you're in the Oswestry area and up for it - let me know your price.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That reminds me of the time I was called out by this woman whose car was being attacked everyday by a big male crow. It was a black astra, I believe, and the bird was ripping the trim off it, mangling

Strange request mate , if you've had a go with air rifle , how come you've still got all your widows

Fec this Open the window and let him in , then beat the fec out of it with a base ball bat ! Job done

Posted Images

Whats your reason for killing the crow ?. Have you ever seen Hitchcocks The Birds , that's good enough

Definitely, it's like Hitchcocks The Birds.

I hate the things with a passion.

I've shot at it through a gap in the window while it's caw cawing on the fence and in the garden - before it starts throwing itself at the windows and damaging the frames.

Obviously, I don't shoot at it while it's knocking hell out of the glass :) The things as crazy as $$$$.

Seriously, I even bought a cheapo tent set it up in the garden and tried to get it from there, but as soon as I move it's off. Think it's missus is acting like a sentry for it.

Looked at getting a license for a shotgun.... but they reckon it's a 6-12mth waiting list and then I'd never use it again (hopefully).

That reminds me of the time I was called out by this woman whose car was being attacked everyday by a big male crow. It was a black astra, I believe, and the bird was ripping the trim off it, mangling the wiper blades and generally shitting itself senseless all over the paint work. After a couple of fruitless stake-outs with the beezer, I got a call bird from a gamekeeper mate and stuck it a discretely placed Larsen. Next day I pulls up, and her interfering c - u next-Tuesday of a neighbour greets me with "I see you caught that devil of a crow in that cage thing of yours" then, waving an old Webley at me, he continues "But don't worry, I put the bugger out of its misery!"

Of course, the old anchor has shot me effing call bird straight through the head and the real criminal is still raping the Astra. In the end, I got him in the Larsen - stuck a bunny with its belly opened and a mirror did the trick. What a palaver that was!

• Like 7

Getting a Larsen Cage sounds the best bet then.

If I catch it then cover the cage would it shut up like putting a parrot to bed?

I'm thinking I could then load it in the back of my van drive to the coast and let it go.... unless they have a homing instinct :bad:

Get yourself a Peregrine Falcon . . . :thumbs:

That reminds me of the time I was called out by this woman whose car was being attacked everyday by a big male crow. It was a black astra, I believe, and the bird was ripping the trim off it, mangling the wiper blades and generally shitting itself senseless all over the paint work. After a couple of fruitless stake-outs with the beezer, I got a call bird from a gamekeeper mate and stuck it a discretely placed Larsen. Next day I pulls up, and her interfering c - u next-Tuesday of a neighbour greets me with "I see you caught that devil of a crow in that cage thing of yours" then, waving an old Webley at me, he continues "But don't worry, I put the bugger out of its misery!"
Of course, the old anchor has shot me effing call bird straight through the head and the real criminal is still raping the Astra. In the end, I got him in the Larsen - stuck a bunny with its belly opened and a mirror did the trick. What a palaver that was!

now that made me chuckle. :toast: