check the timing belt is not covered in the recall, if your fog lamp is out it will likely be the fuse that`s a bitch to get to UNDER the main fuse panel, apart from that it`s French, good luck

Cheers Neil , it's been a company van and well maintained with the full service history so I,m hoping it,ll be ok ...had a Renault estate years ago and it was a dream to own, hoping the vans they make are the same quality lol.

i hate French cars with a vengeance, not so much for their reliability (most cars are the same now, all built down to a price) it`s just that the frogs can put things in b*****d positions to make them a sod to work on, best thing for you to do is halve the service interval, slap some waxoyl on the sills and get the brakes stripped yearly to make sure nothing siezes

• Like 2

I had a Nissan Kubistar for years. Think it's pretty much the same as the Kangoo. I abused the shit out of it, and never had any trouble with it. A miser on diesel too.

funnily enough I had one of those bought it from a florist so light duty,s only, it spent more time in the garage being fixed than on the road then after chucking a fortune at it to get it running right I got hit by an old couple while I was parked on the side of the road making a phone call and one year on they are still claiming it was my fault, so the biggest money pit I,ve ever owned, I think the reality of new motors is they are all much of a muchness as most brands now share parts so you either get a good one or a lemon regardless of the badge on the bonnet, the days of the bombproof cast iron pushrod engine are far behind us and it's now more a case of you pay your money and take your chance