Out Out. Not Out.

So hit the perm about 7.30 and went to a part of the field Ive not shot before. Took up shop near an old stone wall that overlooked an active area within two fields near the hedge. Again, plenty of young un's pissing about. Took an older one and a teenager. Dont know how like, got home, put the last 11 or so shots in the mag on paper and the old girl is waaaayyyyy off. Like a whole inch. Get her filled up and sort that out tomorrow.

post-94709-0-97562800-1494452299_thumb.jpg

post-94709-0-83577900-1494452310_thumb.jpg

post-94709-0-00492300-1494452319_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Nice couple of rabbits mate bumped her somewhere?.

Well 1. If I hadn't had to be out for work this morning, I would of had it on the paper straight away :) No idea. To be honest and thinking, I was using another magazine I dont normally use... Obviously a Rapid one, just a newer one. Gotta be that. Wouldn't of though another mag would be an inch off though... Thats a topic on its own. Does different magazines effect the zero...

Could be damaging the skirts on pellets Rez if the spring is set too strong mate

you could be onto something with that BB I've got two fx spring mags, there similar to the rapid ones and one jambs up occasionally and like you've said it fecks

the skirts with the savage indexing!

Nice session out and looks a nice area to shoot. I once left my rifle up at my old mans for a week when I went away on holiday. Came back and it was over a foot out at 25 yds, never found out how that happened :hmm: .

• Like 1

Could be damaging the skirts on pellets Rez if the spring is set too strong mate

you could be onto something with that BB I've got two fx spring mags, there similar to the rapid ones and one jambs up occasionally and like you've said it fecks

the skirts with the savage indexing!

I shall check it out. Nice one chaps.