Evolution V God.

Everything that man has created and made, has been made for a purpose of some sort. Nothing has been designed for nothing.

If there is a creator then it's logical that there is a purpose to life and humans. If there's design, there must be a designer.

The universe created us so is the universe God and is it conscious or are we its consciousness?
How did the universe create us mate i thought you were swaying towards the wee green men lol

Put that pic up of yer man lol the alien hunter, whats his face.

Everything it takes to make life possible is made by the universe it made the aliens also :thumbs:
What made the universe though? ?
Lol get the pic up kanny for the craic.

Not that one lol

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know why people can't agree to disagree ,I can't for the life of me see the need for either side to prove the other wrong ,let people believe what they choose and we would all be a bit happier

Do you want to go down a rabbit hole mate lol The reasons are for another topic? Enjoying this one myself, no shitetalk, nice an civil.   Thanks mate, im just repeating what i read?

The fear of "HELL" must have been a great stick to control the hordes when they would not do as they were told. and "HEAVEN" was a cracker of a carrot to get them to do what they were told, win, win,

Posted Images

The universe is physical, material. Therefore it can be measured by time and had a beginning as it was one day not here.. then it appeared from nowhere.

Interestingly though, for the physical universe to exist, invisible forces must exist first. Ie, Gama rays, radiation etc.

If the physical is dependent on the invisible to exist, then the invisible cannot of had a beginning as we know it as a materialistic process cannot explain the invisible forces and there processes.

If God was physical, then it could be explained or evidence could be provided. But since the creator would have to be invisible as the creation is the physical universe.. then God will never be found physically.

If there was an ark big enough to fit 2 of everything in, how come no-one has found any remnants of it?

It was big mate, 300 cubits by 50 cubits by 30 cubits, thats what the bible says.

Theres a few sites people think they found it walshie, its on the net.

Edited by Francie

Everything that man has created and made, has been made for a purpose of some sort. Nothing has been designed for nothing.

If there is a creator then it's logical that there is a purpose to life and humans. If there's design, there must be a designer.

The universe created us so is the universe God and is it conscious or are we its consciousness?
How did the universe create us mate i thought you were swaying towards the wee green men lol

Everything it takes to make life possible is made by the universe it made the aliens also :thumbs:
That's like what made God....remember the universe is God for this theory

What about a multiverse though, can one God be all those universes? ?

The universe is physical, material. Therefore it can be measured by time and had a beginning as it was one day not here.. then it appeared from nowhere.

Interestingly though, for the physical universe to exist, invisible forces must exist first. Ie, Gama rays, radiation etc.

If the physical is dependent on the invisible to exist, then the invisible cannot of had a beginning as we know it as a materialistic process cannot explain the invisible forces and there processes.

If God was physical, then it could be explained or evidence could be provided. But since the creator would have to be invisible as the creation is the physical universe.. then God will never be found physically.

That has ruined me head reading that.

If there was an ark big enough to fit 2 of everything in, how come no-one has found any remnants of it?

It was big mate, 300 cubits by 50 cubits by 30 cubits, thats what the bible says.

What's the in feet and inches? :angel:

I think it was measured in newts and woodlouse

That's like what made God....remember the universe is God for this theory
What about a multiverse though, can one God be all those universes? ?
Maybe

Dunno mate lol a cubit is the length from finger tip to elbow.

A dutch engineer built the life size ark same dimensions, il see if i can get the link.

Brilliant?