The truth certainly does not prevail JB.Many a so called terrierman living the life of an out an out liar .You have f****d up in your quest for getting on here under the radar .Nothing for ages then a surge on a JB thread ,liking everything along the way,sloppy ,real sloppy .

I totally agree the man is a bad apple, he must be by all accounts from the genuine people on here. But it's so laughable and ludicrous with your total untruths.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My grandfather, God rest him once told me there's always two things you'll find in a crowd. Fools and cowards. That always stuck with me and will to the day I die. Maybe I'm wrong but there's so

Bad state of affairs when booth slates ya

I wish you was cos I'm f....d if I can pronounce your avatar name....

Posted Images

The truth certainly does not prevail JB.Many a so called terrierman living the life of an out an out liar .You have f****d up in your quest for getting on here under the radar .Nothing for ages then a surge on a JB thread ,liking everything along the way,sloppy ,real sloppy .

Lutra is welcome here, as should all knowledgeable countrymen. Do you really think he is J.B.? i'd love to read your reasoning behind that one, youve surpassed yourself ol boy.

• Like 1

The truth certainly does not prevail JB.Many a so called terrierman living the life of an out an out liar

'The truth certainly does prevail"!The truth of the matter is I'm correct in what I say. "The green eyed monster rears its ugly head once again.

Can you explain this statement as im at a bit of a loss .

Once again JB you are outed .Exactly what JB would have come back with .You are condescending and as to me appearing foolish ,well i can live with that .

So Lutra is JB according to you because he replies with the words that you think JB would? Any other clues?

Based on the above detective work.. Foxdropper... I think you are the real J.....B..... there, youve been outed.

Edited by Waz

I want nothing to do with this thread as it's purpose is to stir bullshit but I've been mentioned.

So Mixedgrill,

Did you or did you not apologise on here for telling lies about me ?

Just a yes or a no will suffice so I can get away from this thread and talk to some REAL terriermen.

Yes or No Mixedgrill ?

you call yourself a real terrier man

Real terrier men don't double up dog's

Now please leave the tread alone grumpy middle-aged wannabe terrier man

So thats a yes haha

lol jm not seen you yet

Once again JB you are outed .Exactly what JB would have come back with .You are condescending and as to me appearing foolish ,well i can live with that .

So Lutra is JB according to you because he replies with the words that you think JB would? Any other clues?

Based on the above detective work.. Foxdropper... I think you are the real J.....B..... there, youve been outed.

f**k it fair play mate ,right form a queue for your money back ,cant say fairer than that eh Wazzer .

f**k it fair play mate ,right form a queue for your money back ,cant say fairer than that eh Wazzer .

Didnt think youd duck out so easy rather than seriously reply ol boy

Your sounding like a knob mate ,ive already outlined my reasons so read it again carefully .If its not good enough or you want me to go into more detail then ill try and simplify it ,for our European friends who yet again feel the need to comment on what has f**k all to do with them old boy

Your sounding like a knob mate ,ive already outlined my reasons so read it again carefully .If its not good enough or you want me to go into more detail then ill try and simplify it ,for our European friends who yet again feel the need to comment on what has f**k all to do with them old boy

Yeah nice deflection (sounding uncannily more like JB with every post ! insults, soon to be physical threats LOL), read where again? Foxdropper, its all in your head.

I want nothing to do with this thread as it's purpose is to stir bullshit but I've been mentioned.

So Mixedgrill,

Did you or did you not apologise on here for telling lies about me ?

Just a yes or a no will suffice so I can get away from this thread and talk to some REAL terriermen.

Yes or No Mixedgrill ?

you call yourself a real terrier man

Real terrier men don't double up dog's

Now please leave the tread alone grumpy middle-aged wannabe terrier man

So thats a yes haha

He actually making himself look very stupid

I am don't tell no one