Favourite Predator Videos.

Here's a video of two Tigers fighting in Tiger Canyon, a supposed conservation project run by John Varty. The project is clearly a money spinner and nothing to do with conservation.

Putting all those Tigers close together like that is asking for trouble and it's evident here, the power of those things is out of this world, just listen to those claws as they scratch each other.

I was in a tiger cage last week with 3 huge f***ing tigers,the guy said they weighed 250 kg each approx,they were lazing in the sun,they look a lot bigger from a foot away than they do on TV,the guy said dont let them lick any part of your body as its a prelude to feeding.
  • Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got footage of a puma killing a wild boar that I took at my smallholding in Oxfordshire I'm not putting it up as you'll all just take the piss

When it comes to predators then the insect world is far more savage and awe inspiring imo ..thank fuk they don't grow any bigger

I like the documentarys on the Killer Whales,unreal the different strategys and game plans they come up with to hunt all the other different species. Clever clever animals .

Here's a video of two Tigers fighting in Tiger Canyon, a supposed conservation project run by John Varty. The project is clearly a money spinner and nothing to do with conservation.

Putting all those Tigers close together like that is asking for trouble and it's evident here, the power of those things is out of this world, just listen to those claws as they scratch each other.

I was in a tiger cage last week with 3 huge f***ing tigers,the guy said they weighed 250 kg each approx,they were lazing in the sun,they look a lot bigger from a foot away than they do on TV,the guy said dont let them lick any part of your body as its a prelude to feeding.
I can remember when I was at school we went to Chester Zoo for the day, ended up at the Siberian Tiger enclosure and guess what, no Tiger. I was proper pissed off at not seeing it but decided to look through this door somewhere near the enclosure, when I looked through the glass there it was, sprawled out asleep. Honest to God the thing was as long as a car, the size of the thing was immense, I'll never forget the amazement I was in. Edited by DogMan85
  • Like 1

i collected a few wild life videos back in the 90.s mostly hunters,,like lions cheeta wild dogs ect.....

one clip ,,had a leapard lying in a tree relaxing,,,,along come some zebra feeding,,,zebra are a bit to big and the cat knows it,,,but in amongst this group is a foal,,,,but the foal is never close enough,,,after waiting a while the cat makes its move,,,it jumps down on to the back of a zeba,,and pushes of the adult and nails the foal,,,it uses the adult like a stepping stone,,,,cracking clip...

another had a lioness,,,on her own chasing down a wilderbeast,,,after a while both animals realised they were alone,,,no back up for the lion,,,the came to stand off and faced each other for a few moments,,then the lion,,,lies down and rolls over on to its back,,,the beast takes the opertunity to charge with its horns,,just as its about to connect with the lions underside,,,the lion just streches up and grabs the beast round the neck and pulls it down,,,,another cracking clip...wish i could see them again

• Like 2

Clearly a staged video but here's a Jaguar killing an Alabai type dog.

Wtf was Rasputin doing there? :laugh:

Fake as fcuk, Jaguars are South American and he's about as South American as the Potato...... oh wait. ??

• Like 1

I like the documentarys on the Killer Whales,unreal the different strategys and game plans they come up with to hunt all the other different species. Clever clever animals .

I love the way they create a wave to tip the seals off the ice.

Who said Bulldogs are only Deadgame, this old Lion goes out in brutal style......

That's an amazing bit of footage, he had no way of ever succeeding there he looked emaciated and weak but was still attracted to the buffalo , the power of hunger eh

• Like 1

Who said Bulldogs are only Deadgame, this old Lion goes out in brutal style......

That's an amazing bit of footage, he had no way of ever succeeding there he looked emaciated and weak but was still attracted to the buffalo , the power of hunger eh

Yep poor boy had no quit in him, very rarely does an animal have a peaceful death over there.