Dozens Killed In Church Bombs........

Not sure why isis would claim responsibility if they weren't responsible. Fits their pattern of attacking innocent people who are going about their business. Maybe one day they'll have a proper fight with people who fight back. but i doubt it.

My thoughts go out to all affected by this atrocity.

They want to take credit for it': Experts are skeptical of ISIS' claim it downed a Russian aircraft

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/isis-claim-on-russia-plane-crash-doubts-2015-11

• Like 1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I think people have so far failed to grasp and don't actually want to beleive is that Western Europe is in a battle for its very soul........the principals that we have lived by for the last 1500

Listen treacle......nobody likes an intellectual smarty pants if you,re an ex University Challenge bod then good for you but flexing your mind muscles to normal everyday folk like us if neither impres

See you won't get me at it because actually I happen to beleive that we have no business in the Muslim world and the Muslim world has no business here. We would all get on a lot better if we stayed i

Posted Images

In circumstances where churches are being bombed, synagogues vandalised and mosques burnt down I think the most sensible appraoch is that being taken by these groups of Jews and Muslims in the US.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/victoria-islamic-centre-mosque-fire-texas-jews-give-key-synagogue-muslims-worship-gofundme-a7556331.html

It would seem to be a much more grown up approach, especially when considered from the view point of dampening the flames rather fueling them, than praying for an opportunity for civil unrest so as to validate underlying prejudices. :)

• Like 1

What I think people have so far failed to grasp and don't actually want to beleive is that Western Europe is in a battle for its very soul........the principals that we have lived by for the last 1500 plus years are under attack from all sides......our politicians, their mates in the media, the corporates that fund them and from Islam.

Don't tell me they didn't know what they were doing when they poisoned the well of our culture with people who have no affinity to us what so ever.

And the worst bit is, we help them.......as we turn away from the faith and the principals that made Western Europe the foremost continent in the world we get weaker and they get stronger.

You don't have to beleive in God, you just have to stand up for the principals imho and we don't.......we decry them and leave them by the wayside.

And what have we replaced them with?........political parties who don't give a f**k about us, iPhones, tellys, cheap credit and an illusion of prosperity using money that don't actually exist (they just took out a loan on the next 3 generations of your family and you will all be paying with interest!!)

And while you fiddle, Rome f***ing burns!

• Like 7

What I think people have so far failed to grasp and don't actually want to beleive is that Western Europe is in a battle for its very soul........the principals that we have lived by for the last 1500 plus years are under attack from all sides......our politicians, their mates in the media, the corporates that fund them and from Islam.

Don't tell me they didn't know what they were doing when they poisoned the well of our culture with people who have no affinity to us what so ever.

And the worst bit is, we help them.......as we turn away from the faith and the principals that made Western Europe the foremost continent in the world we get weaker and they get stronger.

You don't have to beleive in God, you just have to stand up for the principals imho and we don't.......we decry them and leave them by the wayside.

And what have we replaced them with?........political parties who don't give a f**k about us, iPhones, tellys, cheap credit and an illusion of prosperity using money that don't actually exist (they just took out a loan on the next 3 generations of your family and you will all be paying with interest!!)

And while you fiddle, Rome f***ing burns!

We ended up with a large immigrant population of people from the West Indies and the Indian subcontinent as a matter of national need in the 1950.

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/citizenship/brave_new_world/immigration.htm

Postwar immigration also attracted, for the first time, large numbers of workers and their families from outside Europe - mainly from the Caribbean and from India and Pakistan, the two separate states created by 'partition' after Britain relinquished its Indian empire in 1947. During the 1950s, in particular, Britain's non-white immigrant population increased rapidly in size.

nurses_fade.jpgnurses_fade.jpg Immigration from the West Indies was encouraged by the British Nationality Act of 1948, which gave all Commonwealth citizens free entry into Britain, and by a tough new US immigration law introduced in 1952 restricting entry into the USA. The symbolic starting point of this mass migration to the 'mother country' was the journey of the SS Empire Windrush from Kingston, Jamaica, to Tilbury, Essex, in June 1948. On board were almost 500 West Indians intent on starting new lives in Britain. From the Indian subcontinent, the majority of immigrants arrived in Britain during the 1950s and 1960s. Although often lumped together as one group by white Britons, these newcomers in fact came from a variety of backgrounds. They included Hindus from the Gujarat region of western India, Sikhs from the eastern Punjab region, and Muslims both from the west part of Pakistan and from East Pakistan, which became Bangladesh in 1971.

This then led to racism from the competing classes, i.e. the working classes.

Assessing how these immigrants have been welcomed in Britain since the 1950s is a complicated task. There was, and still is, a minority of hardcore racists, with policies based on the idea of 'keeping Britain white' and banning all immigration. Groups such as the British National Party (BNP) have remained on the extremist fringe of British politics. It is also true that black and Asian immigrants faced various degrees of hostility and racial prejudice in postwar Britain. Surveys conducted in the mid 1960s, for example, revealed that four out of five British people felt that 'too many immigrants had been let into the country'.

This view has expressed itself in racist violence relatively rarely - the flashpoints in Britain during the past 50 years have largely been confined to poor areas where local white and black communities compete for scarce jobs and housing. But it has frequently been represented by more casual and insidious forms of racism. Anti-immigrant feelings have also been inflamed, both directly and indirectly, by agitation for tighter immigration controls - usually proposed when there is not an acute labour shortage. nurses_fade.jpg

There was then no Salafist terrorism in the UK until after the Iraq war.

I love a conspiracy story as much as the next man but I don't think we can chalk this one up to the Muslamic Raygun-weilders.

What !......did politicians only get clever in the last 20 years then?

A prosperous people are a free people and with limited choice cost are higher........you dintt need to be Richard Branson to do the economics of importing large groups of people to widen the pool of labour.......wages stay low so people never have power and costs stay cheap so corporation make more money.

And what's more, it's divides people and keep their focus elsewhere........it's a win win.

• Like 3

What !......did politicians only get clever in the last 20 years then?

A prosperous people are a free people and with limited choice cost are higher........you dintt need to be Richard Branson to do the economics of importing large groups of people to widen the pool of labour.......wages stay low so people never have power and costs stay cheap so corporation make more money.

And what's more, it's divides people and keep their focus elsewhere........it's a win win.

Which is fine in theory, except that in theory even communism works...

For the above to be true WW2, the resulting labour shortage, The British Empire and it's resulting labour pool would have to be pure coincidence and merely incorporated into the master plan rather than be cause of it.

Inj other words, vanishingly unlikely.

If you take Blair, he had his whole term (s) in office planned out to the last detail 10 years before they ever happened.........I think we are playing a dangerous game if we take politicians and the people behind them as fools

They are not fools, they are thinking so far outside the box that the ordinary bloke just couldn't fathom it.

• Like 2

If you take Blair, he had his whole term (s) in office planned out to the last detail 10 years before they ever happened.........I think we are playing a dangerous game if we take politicians and the people behind them as fools

They are not fools, they are thinking so far outside the box that the ordinary bloke just couldn't fathom it.

So let's take Blair.

He didn't preside over the mass immigration from the 1950s which have resulted in the large populations of Subcontinental Muslims who now live in the UK.

Now Mandelson did admit to wanting to shake up the voter demographics and boundaries to "rub the right's nose in diversity" but they did not manage to change the demographics anywhere near like 1950s migrations did.

The perpetrators of the 2005 London bombings, for example, were not Blair's immigrants. They were people who were born in the UK and became radicalised for whatever reason.

Therefore the conflation of the welcomed immigration of the 1950s and post Iraq phenomenon of terrorism in the UK by second generation Brits is not valid.

PS: I'm not a very clever bloke but I know what's in front of my eyes and from what I can see of it political parties have been promising the earth for years and for years peoples lives have been getting slowly worse and they have been asked to pay for the privillage in ever increasing amounts.

Now as a lone person I can't do much, all I can do is remove myself as far as possible from the system and stop voting........people vote every year and it still gets worse, I don't see the point in banging my head against a brick wall.

Edited by WILF

So let's take Blair.

He didn't preside over the mass immigration from the 1950s which have resulted in the large populations of Subcontinental Muslims who now live in the UK.

Now Mandelson did admit to wanting to shake up the voter demographics and boundaries to "rub the right's nose in diversity" but they did not manage to change the demographics anywhere near like 1950s migrations did.

The perpetrators of the 2005 London bombings, for example, were not Blair's immigrants. They were people who were born in the UK and became radicalised for whatever reason.

Therefore the conflation of the welcomed immigration of the 1950s and post Iraq phenomenon of terrorism in the UK by second generation Brits is not valid.

Im not laying all the blame at Blairs door but in actual fact immigration went up massively compared to people born in the U.K. Under during his tenure.

The Tories and lib Dems are no better so don't think it's an attacks on the Labour Party because it isn't.......they are all the same beast and all equally as disgusting

So let's take Blair.

Im not laying all the blame at Blairs door but in actual fact immigration went up massively compared to people born in the U.K. Under during his tenure.

The Tories and lib Dems are no better so don't think it's an attacks on the Labour Party because it isn't.......they are all the same beast and all equally as disgusting

Sure but if it is the case, as we have established, that those immigrants are not relevant to the problem of terrorism what is the relevance of that to this thread? :)

All immigrants are relevant to terrorism at this current time !..........if Muslims were not here they wouldn't be killing anyone in Europe........because they simply would not be there to do it........or is that silly?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

All immigrants are relevant to terrorism at this current time !..........if Muslims were not here they wouldn't be killing anyone in Europe........because they simply would not be there to do it........or is that silly?

One rat isn't much of a problem but a whole bunch of the fcukers spells big mischief, excuse the pun........