Dozens Killed In Church Bombs........

Just seen the news, a couple of jehovahs witnesses have been involved in an honour killing and acid attack

They have thrown acid in their brothers ex wife's face and chopped their daughter to bits for not marrying an OAP Jehovah's Witness down the road.......

It's a matter of perspective.

From the perspective of a lot of the rest of the world the leading white Christians Messrs Bush and Blair are responsible for the death of... I forget how many children but it must by your logic be because of the bit of the bible where it says "suffer ye little children".

Historically that bit was known as the "Choirboy Clause" but for some reason Bush and Blair became radicalised and invaded, killed, etc, etc.

Right? ;):D

We all know about Bush & Blair, you need to get over it.

You still haven't answered my point have you? None of their actions affected most of these rat faced terrorists as they are homegrown radicals, so what the fcuk as it got to do with these vermin what Bush & Blair did?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I think people have so far failed to grasp and don't actually want to beleive is that Western Europe is in a battle for its very soul........the principals that we have lived by for the last 1500

Listen treacle......nobody likes an intellectual smarty pants if you,re an ex University Challenge bod then good for you but flexing your mind muscles to normal everyday folk like us if neither impres

See you won't get me at it because actually I happen to beleive that we have no business in the Muslim world and the Muslim world has no business here. We would all get on a lot better if we stayed i

Posted Images

See you won't get me at it because actually I happen to beleive that we have no business in the Muslim world and the Muslim world has no business here.

We would all get on a lot better if we stayed in our parts of the world.

• Like 5

What is it with kids and those who blindly follow the "books"

Because scum like to hide behind excuses for what they know is wrong.

Mr Saville professed to be both Christian and charitable and beat anyone who questioned him overt he head with those activities.

The mistake is in thinking there is something somehow "better" about one sky fairy story than the other.

Just seen the news, a couple of jehovahs witnesses have been involved in an honour killing and acid attack

They have thrown acid in their brothers ex wife's face and chopped their daughter to bits for not marrying an OAP Jehovah's Witness down the road.......

It's a matter of perspective.

From the perspective of a lot of the rest of the world the leading white Christians Messrs Bush and Blair are responsible for the death of... I forget how many children but it must by your logic be because of the bit of the bible where it says "suffer ye little children".

Historically that bit was known as the "Choirboy Clause" but for some reason Bush and Blair became radicalised and invaded, killed, etc, etc.

Right? ;):D

We all know about Bush & Blair, you need to get over it.

You still haven't answered my point have you? None of their actions affected most of these rat faced terrorists as they are homegrown radicals, so what the fcuk as it got to do with these vermin what Bush & Blair did?

I've already explained this above mate.

I

What is it with kids and those who blindly follow the "books"

I look at it a slightly different way mate, what is it about people who pray on kids yet claim to follow the book ;)

And what is it about organised religion (especially it seems the Catholic Church) that they seem to want to hide and protect those disgusting vermin.

• Like 2

See you won't get me at it because actually I happen to beleive that we have no business in the Muslim world and the Muslim world has no business here.

Admirable sentiment but oil rather complicates things, doesn't it?

You can't very well have arrangements like a few years ago when the Americans and Saudis dropped production to raise the price of oil in an effort to starve the Russians out if you haven't installed compliant despots in countries that were developing self-deterministic democracies in their own right before oil was found.

So for example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

50 years of democracy wiped out and the stage set for the revolution of 1981 simply because the Iranians wanted a fair price for their national resources.

Take a look at Syria, if you were Saudi Arabia and wanted to build a pipeline, where would you build it that doesn't involve running across Israel? ;)

This is not the point however.

The point is this idea that 1.6 billion Muslims share a fundamental identity that compels them to conquer the world whilst claiming benefits is a bit silly in that it's completely untenable.

You can't very well have arrangements like a few years ago when the Americans and Saudis dropped production to raise the price of oil in an effort to starve the Russians out if you haven't installed compliant despots in countries that were developing self-deterministic democracies in their own right before oil was found.

So for example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

50 years of democracy wiped out and the stage set for the revolution of 1981 simply because the Iranians wanted a fair price for their national resources.

Take a look at Syria, if you were Saudi Arabia and wanted to build a pipeline, where would you build it that doesn't involve running across Israel? ;)

The point is this idea that 1.6 billion Muslims share a fundamental identity that compels them to conquer the world whilst claiming benefits is a bit silly in that it's completely untenable.

I bet you still put petrol in your Nissan sunny this morning all the same so at this point, you are not really in a position to talk about oil are you ;)

I dont think they want to take over the world, they just belong with their own kind with their own rules same as us.

• Like 1

I bet you still put petrol in your Nissan sunny this morning all the same so at this point, you are not really in a position to talk about oil are you ;)

I dont think they want to take over the world, they just belong with their own kind with their own rules same as us.

What makes you say I have anissan Sunny, is it the same root as you idea that people who are muslim are a different "kind" to "normal" people like your good self? :D :D :D

What makes you say I have anissan Sunny, is it the same root as you idea that people who are muslim are a different "kind" to "normal" people like your good self? :D :D :D

There is no normal, there is just different and our culture and values will never mix with Muslim culture and values.......we just don't belong together.

• Like 2

There is no normal, there is just different and our culture and values will never mix with Muslim culture and values.......we just don't belong together.

So in essence then, you are asking me to accept something which you hold as an article of belief as your are unable to refute the specific points I've made about why there is so much violence in the Middle East at the moment?

And also to sell my BMW and to buy a Nissan Sunny so that your rather curious, I hope you don't mind me saying, world view remain undisturbed?

Iraq? Could never quite get on board with the "they want to invade Syria for a pipeline" thinking for that reason.

PS, who the feck are you, or should I say were you? :D I'm racking my brain but can't quite put my finger on it. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Iraq? Could never quite get on board with the "they want to invade Syria for a pipeline" thinking for that reason.

PS, who the feck are you, or should I say were you? :D I'm racking my brain but can't quite put my finger on it. :thumbs:

Because Syria is inbetween Iraq and Turkey.

It's the best route for a pipeline from the producers to the second largest market.

Pelase don't put your finger on it, I know I was sent to Catholic prep school but managed to avoid that sort of thing by grace of some other god than that of Abraham...:D

There is violence in the Middle East for a number of reasons which can, imho, be simplified in a short phrase......we keep poking our nose into a culture which we dont fully understand ( be that for oil or whatever)

We have no business amongst those people and ,again imho, they have no business amongst us.

See, I don't really give a f**k if Assad or Saddam wants to gas his own people, don't affect me one bit but I do care if those people then start blowing up tube trains in London

We should just keep our nose out, then there is no reason for the Muslim world to be offended and if none of thems in Europe then we only have our own shit to deal with.

• Like 2

Because Syria is inbetween Iraq and Turkey.

It's the best route for a pipeline from the producers to the second largest market.

Pelase don't put your finger on it, I know I was sent to Catholic prep school but managed to avoid that sort of thing by grace of some other god than that of Abraham... :D

It might be the best route but Iraq still has a significant land border with Turkey and in fact was considered a viable alternative I believe. Bearing in mind the pipeline was to run from Qatar it doesn't seem a significant enough detour to warrant invasion.

It's really neither here nor there in this instance, I agree with you generally. The West has interests in the ME and so we/they play the game of politics there. There's no simple way of separating us.

One thing I will say, if the Muslim world is so pissed off about how we meddle in their affairs over oil why do pakis own all the f***ing petrol stations?

• Like 1