Best Rabbiting Cross

As said above depends on what type of ground you favour, round my neck of the woods I don't think you can beat something with bedlington in it, my old man has a half cross beddy whippet, bedlington out of rillington lines and whippet out of Kane's stuff she wipes the floor with rabbits, getting on abit now though

Depends on terrain you work what type of work you want to do I'd either go for a whippet type or even a straight whippet if it's small type land but if the ground requires a dog with abit more leg then your Gona be looking for something with greyhound in it some people favour saluki blood in rabbiting dogs and it does prove to help o used to work dogs with beddlington blood in collie blood in and saluki blood in just depends what you think suites you you deffonatley want a steady but sharp dog that's up and at um either way

I had a George Kelly bred bed whippit / greyhound, very good bunny dog, I would have another if the breeding was as good 24"tts , the bed cross dogs I've seen recently are nothing like she was , wonder if anybody has Kelly bred dogs now?

Collie whippet

Mate iv just got a half cross collie whippet, sire is the whip, 4 1/2 months old.

Very fiesty we thing, feared of nothing lol

It looks like a v small collie greyhound.

Its for young my son, an hes very happy with it, for rabbits.

Anyone any pics of any?

Il put up mine later when i get back.

I had a George Kelly bred bed whippit / greyhound, very good bunny dog, I would have another if the breeding was as good 24"tts , the bed cross dogs I've seen recently are nothing like she was , wonder if anybody has Kelly bred dogs now?

my dads friend had a Kelly bred dog meant to of been a good dog but sadly got shot by a polish bloke who was anti lurcher,I used to like his dogs but a lot of lads I've spoken to from over his neck of the woods called him a dog peddler but I suppose you sell a few dogs it's Gona look that way

Its a rabbit jest about any cross will catch them most of it will come down to you how often you go out how well you feed and exercise you dog jest pic a pup out of dam and sire that are doing well on land you are going to run the pup on

• Like 1