Is Chid Right to leave

Chid  

64 members have voted

1. 1. shoul he pay

• Yes
    • no

A bet is a debt of honour, it's just like a handshake.

NEVER enter into a bet unles you are prepared to pay and NEVER dishonour a bet!

Let us please keep at least some of the old standards!

Deker

Edited by Deker

well i am now jobless... :laugh: i wasent up for work this morning so a big thankyou to all that kept me awake last night until 5 o clock this morning i blame outshooting as he pesterd me into stopping up that late and i wasent up for work and are now jobless :no: i will pm you my loss for to days work OS i trust you will refund me :laugh:

yes pay up if it was a genuine bet, but dont if he's pulling a fast one , i was on as well last night ( just reading , but replying sometimes , anyway what a load o shite was being typed last night , drink is no excuse, would have liked to have an adult conversation , not schoolboy antics trying to impress the ladies at night , so come on lads lets have a serious topic for once.

Chid21 bet me £60 that he would stay up all night on the chat, he went to bed at 04.00am, should he pay me, he says no :big_boss:

it seems to me child21 is 4 hours in cedit night finishes at 11:59pm morning begins at 12:00am so technically i suppose child21 did what he set out to do :tongue2: