Sent To Me By Craggers Off Here Today By Pm

JB must be shiting himself

Quite a few lads "contributed"to his books without knowing ,me included .When you see him D ,mention there's a thread on here he may be interested in lol.

Deadeyes ,you fancy acting on commission v JB.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His virginity. I know, it's shocking.

Don't know any of the characters involved,..but as an amatuer scribe myself,.albeit not very prolific,...I do know that if you enlist the help of a fellow hunting man,..whether it be for his story, hi

Posted Images

Newspapers are very aware of copyright infringement and the ramifications. In a previous life I used to represent their collective interests and the rewards weren't too shabby

How about online photos? in the scenario im thinking its a big national, dont know whether the photo ever appeared in a hard copy.

Just the exact same. Screenshot the picture on the webpage first though

So if somebody uses a picture they have taken of you or your animals without your written permission are they then open to being taken to court or is it if somebody uses a picture you have taken ?????

All I really know about is original works that you have created - so a picture that you have taken

Thanks for the advice Dead Eyes.

Unfortunately I can find the article now on the online edition as you now have to subscribe, I may have it saved somewhere, , so ill either have to subscribe or find someone who subscribes to The Times, was 8 years ago now, is their a time limit?

Quite a few lads "contributed"to his books without knowing ,me included .When you see him D ,mention there's a thread on here he may be interested in lol.

A lot more lads are contributing without knowing it ;)

top-banana.jpg

• Like 2

Many thanks for your assistance Dead Eyes,...much appreciated... :thumbs:

No probs - hope it all works out for you, and I'll be back to your pm when I have a little more battery

When was his book published? And I may ask a favour of you in a year or two so I'll do it - if it can be done - as a favour ??

What did he take of you fd?

A pic of a fox in a stop end .Was one he used at start of chapters all fuzzy if I remember .Not that fussed tbh .Was taken off here though without consent .Had another pic of a peruke roebuck stolen and used in a publication too by another bloke off stalking directory .Some right dishonest fuckers about with no morals where the coin rules ,f**k the rest .

Takes nothing to ask but even that's beyond them .

quote]Quite a few lads "contributed"to his books without knowing ,me included .When you see him D ,mention there's a thread on here he may be interested in lol.

When was his book published? And I may ask a favour of you in a year or two so I'll do it - if it can be done - as a favour

I've given all his books away mate so couldn't tell you but I think it was his first one ,digging the dirt .