Dutch Have Voted

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you need to have a broader manifesto to interest most people, it's alwright saying you will control immigration, but what about the other 99% that go's into running a country.

Im with Accip on this even with ukip. and i supported them well before they became popular and before they imploded and become a joke   Its all very well playing the immigration card, but im not wi

Yea i agree nigel orchestrated brexit and the "people " endorsed it. As fot political change yes i agree it was a long time coming but unfortunately imo we haven't changed it for the better. you have

Posted Images

I think you need to have a broader manifesto to interest most people, it's alwright saying you will control immigration, but what about the other 99% that go's into running a country.

• Like 3

yes of course, one women interviewed said (we have a saying that the dog that barks dosen't bite and that is wilder.)

yes of course, one women interviewed said (we have a saying that the dog that barks dosen't bite and that is wilder.)

As I've been reading lately, they have quite an exhaustive system of wrangling over a coalition, so he would of had to of got a massive % votes, along with like minded parties to have any hope of forming a government. Of course, he can't be ruled out in future years.

• Like 1

He did not do too bad.

The winning party will get 31 seats

Wilders party 20 seats

But the left will bill Wilders as a failure as they try to do with Farages Ukip.

The left? Mark Rutte is seen as centre right mate & I don't think it was just the 'left' that wrote off Ukip in England.

I think in holland it's too complex to call it like that.....

Edited by Accip74

Im with Accip on this even with ukip.

and i supported them well before they became popular and before they imploded and become a joke

Its all very well playing the immigration card, but im not willing to support them on one issue.

No good dealing with one thing and then letting the country go to the dogs cz they haven't a clue about the more important issues of running a successful nation.

Dont even adress them!

Never going to win over the majority with that type of politics!

• Like 3

Yea i agree nigel orchestrated brexit and the "people " endorsed it. As fot political change yes i agree it was a long time coming but unfortunately imo we haven't changed it for the better.

you have that orange bloated cum sack in the white house and look at ukip now a f***ing political mess!

farage lost his way and became the very thing he tried to sway us away from.

footage of him with his tougue up trumps arse was cringeworthy.

If i was a yank id be very concerned of that clown trump calling the shots, but for the grace of god im not a yank and even though i find it amusing they actually elected him part of finds it frightening.

Brexit is a good start imo yea we might suffer a bit but in thr long term im confident it will work out to our advantage. However its not all about that. We need a party who can govern and actually has some sense of how a country works.

never thought id say it but the only party we have right now coming close to that is the tories.

• Like 3

As more terrorist attacks happen and more women get raped, the parties that want to solve the problem will become more popular.

When things start happening to more people on a personal level, they will be forced to remove their heads from their own arses.

Edited by shepp
  • Like 1

Could another angle be that the Dutch have already had the experience of fascist occupation, and weren't too keen on repeating the experience? :hmm:

Could another angle be that the Dutch have already had the experience of fascist occupation, and weren't too keen on repeating the experience? :hmm:

How would an elected politician be occupying the country he was elected in?

How would an elected politician be occupying the country he was elected in?

I was referring to recent history. Maybe once was enough? :hmm:

And like i said how would an elected politician be an occupying force? Or is it that you simply want to link anyone who doesn't think exactly like you to Hitler? Go and have a bleat about fake news or something eh, another thing that was fine till it was used against you.

As for recent history theres been something just as damaging to Europe than the Nazis were and it's a lot fresher in our memories

• Like 3